“Do not stay here.Dirty hotel”

Super 8 Norcross / I-85 Atlanta
Ranked #20 of 37 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Stayed here overnight for a wrestling tournament .When we first went in our room the floor looked as if it had not been vacuumed .Crumbs and dirt were all over the floor.We were here mainly to have somewhere to sleep and leave first thing the next morning.We got ready for bed pulled back the blankets and there were hairs already in our bed!There is no way these sheets had been changed or clean.I can see sometimes were a single hair may get left behind in the wash but this,you just had to see it.I had brought blankets in the car for the kids.We wrapped up in these instead of sleeping in the beds like you would normally do.Next the heating...or lack of.We got there around 8:30 at night in 30 degree weather.I understand not running the heat until someone gets in the rooms but the unit we had did not heat well at all.We were cold almost all night.The bathroom,another scary disappointment.The floor was dirty,the tub was dirty.It had soap scum on it.Anyone that is reading this that has cleaned a tub knows that it takes a little while for soap scum to start building up when you skip cleaning...let's just say this tub had not seen any cleaning in a while.I was happy to leave the next morning bright and early at 6:30.Never again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stayed 2 nights. Towels and sheets were changed! Breakfast was ready on time (nothing crazy but a nice variety)! AC was cold (necessary for "Hotlanta" heat)! The owner was nice and actually interested in each customer! We did have some loud neighbors but not sure whose fault that is..

Room Tip: Make sure the TV works..
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Chirag S, Manager at Super 8 Norcross / I-85 Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Hello Jason,

Thank you so much for providing a positive feedback to your stay. We greatly appreciate it. We do change towels and sheets everyday regardless of how many nights you stay with us. What else would you like to see be implemented in our breakfast? We are glad the A/C worked just the way you wanted and if you would have let us know about the neighbors, we could have told them to keep it down a little. Once again, thank you for staying with us and hope to see you soon.

Chirag

Reviewed October 1, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 21, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is a clean and safe place. Super 8 was full when I checked in. And I could see most of them were families.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Chirag S, Manager at Super 8 Norcross / I-85 Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Mr. Vijay,

Thank you for taking some time out to give us a feedback.We are glad you were able to have a pleasant stay. We look forward to service you again soon whenever you are in our area.

Chirag Shah

Reviewed September 8, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Chirag S, General Manager at Super 8 Norcross / I-85 Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This hotel room was very big and clean. I was here for only one night so I didn't have too much time to find anything wrong. The pool was pretty clean. Nothing bad to say at all. Nobody bothers you. There was nothing really special about this hotel but I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Chirag S, Manager at Super 8 Norcross / I-85 Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Lace B,

Thank you so much for taking the time write us a review and provide feedback. We are glad you were able to have a pleasant stay. Next time, don't forget to stop by and enjoy our complementary breakfast or relax in our pool if you have time. We look forward to service you again soon whenever you are in our area.

-Chirag Shah