“Nice place”

Ranked #21 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
San Ramon
“Nice place”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is a clean and safe place. Super 8 was full when I checked in. And I could see most of them were families.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Chirag S, Manager at Super 8 Norcross / I-85 Atlanta, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Mr. Vijay,

Thank you for taking some time out to give us a feedback.We are glad you were able to have a pleasant stay. We look forward to service you again soon whenever you are in our area.

Chirag Shah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This hotel room was very big and clean. I was here for only one night so I didn't have too much time to find anything wrong. The pool was pretty clean. Nothing bad to say at all. Nobody bothers you. There was nothing really special about this hotel but I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Chirag S, Manager at Super 8 Norcross / I-85 Atlanta, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Lace B,

Thank you so much for taking the time write us a review and provide feedback. We are glad you were able to have a pleasant stay. Next time, don't forget to stop by and enjoy our complementary breakfast or relax in our pool if you have time. We look forward to service you again soon whenever you are in our area.

-Chirag Shah
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This hotel is located across from a trailor park and there is a lot of riff raff roaming around. The rooms are not up to par as most Super 8's I have stayed at. The rooms were terrible. Next time I will try a hotel on another side of town.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jason T
Chirag S, Manager at Super 8 Norcross / I-85 Atlanta, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Jason,

I do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had to go through. The safety and security of our guests is absolutely a major priority. It is our goal to be sure that every guest has the most wonderful experience in our wonderful hotel. We always strive to give the best service and the best hospitality to all of our guests. We have addressed your concerns with the the staff and we are in process of upgrading our rooms.

Travelers are raving about these Norcross hotels