Hampton Inn Atlanta / Peachtree Corners / Norcross
Ranked #2 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Green Cove Springs, Florida
“Nice hotel!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

I always try to stick with Hampton Inn's because of the value and cleanliness. This one was no different. Very convenient area and easy to get to. I travel a lot for business purposes and will be staying here agin.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Upscale quality at a great price, close to expressway to get quickly into Atlanta's downtown, close to shopping and restaurants and a really nice free breakfast. Very clean. I really enjoyed my stay while I toured Atlanta.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Ponchatoula
Reviewed January 2, 2014

This hotel is on top of a hill, but also tucked away surrounded by a wooded area. I usually stay in Hampton Inn hotels, but this was the first time staying in this hotel only because I didn't realize it was there. I was very pleased from the moment I arrived until I left. It was very quiet and I enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Clarkston, Michigan
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Was travelling with four people, so two queens is just that much nicer than two double beds. The pool area was clean and stocked with towels. The negative was the hot tub was empty, which was disappointing since there was a review from Thanksgiving weekend that said the same thing. You would think they could have resolved this within five weeks.

The breakfast was good. Eggs, bacon, waffles, yogurt, fruit. The food was okay, but the setup was very good. Plenty of room in the area where you get food and plenty of seating.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I recently stayed here one night for a business trip and found the hotel to be serviceable. They had a pool and small gym (just a few machines). It appears as if the lobby was recently updated, very spacious with comfortable seating and TVs. Breakfast was somewhat disappointing. They had standard fare that was defniitely fine but I do remember our group had gotten bananas to eat and every single one was so badly bruised you couldn't eat them. The hotel was right off a main road but still in the woods so it felt secluded. The price was very good and presented a very good value. The only drawback to me was that there is no bar in the lobby which, considering it is near a lot of business parks was kind of surprising and something our group was looking forward to after a long day of meetings. My limited interaction with the employees was good and they actually called up to our rooms about 30 minutes after we checked in to see if everything was OK. Very clean rooms as well.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Blairsville, United States
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The area is very good with easy access back to the main road. The room was very clean and the staff was also very friendly. I will definitely stay here again when I am back in the area - especially when there are good rates on the internet.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Wi
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here over a thanksgiving trip to Georgia. We stayed two nights. The only negative was the hot tub in the pool area was empty. I asked if that was going to stay that way and was told it was due to renovations. This was not a huge deal but I always feel the hotel should be upfront with these situations during the booking process, we may have stayed elsewhere. Like I said it was not that big of a deal for us. A huge pro is the "hot breakfast". We were not expecting the eggs, sausage, oatmeal, assorted cereal, rolls, juice etc. Not crappy watery eggs either they were good. We actually were on our way out to get find breakfast and I decided to get coffee. We ended up eating there and were pleasantly surprised. I know this is getting pretty excited about hotel breakfast right, but if you have seen the usual nastiness that is passed off as breakfast at hotels you can understand our excitement. It was just nice to see a hotel have pride in what they provide to their guests. The room was nice and everything was clean. I would stay here again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family