Hampton Inn Atlanta / Peachtree Corners / Norcross
Ranked #2 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
memphis, United States
“self”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

need to improve the customer service the internet was not working very well couldnt even get a microwave and a refrigerator and when i ask for they let me hang the hole entire day without even get back to me

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hulu B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta / Peachtree Corners / Norcross, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I apologize for the lack of true hospitality that you encountered at our property. We are torn about your experience because it is not the expectations that we set for ourselves at the Hampton Inn Peachtree Corners. I am using this as a training opportunity for my staff. Thank you once again for bringing this to my attention.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
MARIETTA, United States
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I think that if you want to keep people at this location at Peachtree corners especially with it is so far away from shopping, the metro city area and such a hard time to find the place, please make it worth while. Later pool hours to accommodate large party guests, and also better breakfast in the morning. No powdered eggs and please drain the grease off the bacon before serving it, it was soo greasy and salty I was sick to my stomach.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We have taken note of your feedback and sincerely apologize that our hotel did not meet your expectations for a second time. Hampton is constantly working on ways to make our breakfast enjoyable to all guests. These remarks are will help us decide how and what to improve. Thank you again.
Knoxville, United States
Reviewed August 26, 2013

First the good: Staff was great. Lobby and breakfast area were clean and attractive. Breakfast was good.

Then the not as good: Room had a distinctively stale smell. Lighting was dim. TV remote did not work well; nightlight in bathroom did not work at all. Air conditioner was noisy. The room just did not have the feel of normal Hampton quality. Hampton is my favorite brand; I've stayed at Hamptons across the country dozens of times, so I feel qualified to make that statement.

To be fair, I did not ask that any of the issues be resolved because I was there for just one night. But I did not expect to NEED to ask. Hampton quality is usually better than this.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank L G
Hulu B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta / Peachtree Corners / Norcross, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Lisa G

I am sorry that we failed you in so many ways on your recent trip to Georgia. You are absolutely correct, Hampton quality is much more better than what you experienced and I am ashamed I allowed this to happen. Thank you again for your comments, I will present this to my team as a learning experience.
Aiken
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Hotel was convenient to nice shops and eatery and the renovated rooms was very nice, clean and quiet. Turner Fields was about 20 minutes away and the hotel is located in a beautiful area of Norcross, GA

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Charlotte, United States
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is a very nice, clean Hampton Inn. The staff is so pleasant and the rooms and lobby are always clean. This location is close to The Forum with tons of stores and restaurants. I highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Huntsville, Texas
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This Hampton was just OK. Not like others I have stayed. The air conditioner was off when I arrive, leaving the carpeting damp from humidity. There was not a refrigerator in the room. On the plus side, it was quiet even though there was lots of guest. The bedding was comfortable, which I typically enjoy the most at Hamptons. I might or might not stay here again. Breakfast was OK.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hulu B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta / Peachtree Corners / Norcross, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
I appreciate your honesty in this review. Sites like TripAdvisor are not only useful for travelers, but the hotel staff as well. This gives me insight on what I may have missed and I thank you again for the comments.
Mooresville, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stayed three nights at this hotel. I was happy to be welcomed by a helpful staff. The hot tub great, there were lots of tv channels, the breakfast was good. It was great place. Was near restaurants and easy access to the highway. I would go back for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your WONDERFUL comments regarding your stay at our hotel.
I am so glad that we provided the type of genuine service that would make you want to come back. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.