“Clean, comfortable, quiet and roomy”

Hyatt Place Atlanta/Norcross/Peachtree
Ranked #2 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Spent three nights this past week. Property was clean, quite comfortable and above all, quiet. Large well maintained rooms. Above average breakfast buffet. Good location for Norcross destinations. No negatives for this property.

Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Second time staying here. We are here from thurs-sun. We arrived around 9pm and all they had left were King rooms that were accessible. I was apprehensive at first but it has turned out ok. The room is nice. The bed is very comfortable.

The staff here is very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was typical Hyatt Place breakfast. (I mean that in a good way). I went right at 6:30 and it was busy but not "crowded". Wish they offered trays to make bringing breakfast back upstairs easier.

There are plenty of restaurants, movie theater, and shopping around this location. It's also convenient to downtown.

Overall, we are having a good stay. If we ever come back to this area again, we will be staying here.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The room was fantastic ... instantly fell in love with it. This was just a little staycation visit and we could not have been more pleased. Loved the living area and the connectivity panel for the TV. The room is quite large and definitely above average. The staff was great. Breakfast was also included and for the price it cannot be beat. Nice budget friendly hotel. Any traveler would enjoy this Hyatt.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Just spent three nights at the Hyatt Place Atlanta/Norcross/Peachtree Corner. The staff is super friendly. Rooms are giant and clean, plenty of room for the entire family. Breakfast in the morning was free and yummy, enjoyed the skillet sandwiches. 24/7 food service is available. Pool while small was clean, plenty of chairs and well stocked with clean towels. Lots of shopping and places to eat within 10 minutes.

Hyatt Quality throughout, although in a couple spots you can see the hotel showing it's age. We got a special deal and paid under $75 a night on the Hyatt website....for the price it was unbeatable.

Close access to I-85 and I-285 about 10 minutes to each...we traveled into downtown Atlanta twice after rush hour and made it into town in 20-25 mins. Coming back to the Hotel one night during the evening rush was a slow but not terrible 40 mins.

All in all, you can't beat this "PLACE"!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I stayed here while visiting a friend. This is an excellent hotel with oversized rooms and it extremely reasonably priced. The hotel staff was very pleasant and friendly. You cannot ask for a better experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed the hospitality of the Hyatt staff. Our surprisingly large room was clean and quiet. Quiet, I might add in spite of its' proximity to the elevators. I was never once bothered by mechanical noise or guests entering or leaving the elevators.
My wife is a celiac and as such has to avoid gluten. While the foods provided for the breakfast are not specifically gluten free, there is sufficient variety to allow a celiac some relief of their hunger pangs. Specifically, yogurts, fruits, and sometimes scrambled eggs. Although we did not order from room service I did look at the menu and it did appear there were items which she could have ordered.
The pool was enjoyable, but would be even better with the addition of a hot tub.
I feel entirely comfortable recommending this hotel to anyone for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sheboyganvet
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a couple of nights on business in May 2014, based on the recommendation of my partner who lives in the area. The hotel is nestled among trees and sits off the highway a bit, so that contributes to the atmosphere. I was on the 5th floor and witnessed a beautiful sunset my first night there.

The room was very comfortable and quiet. Updated furniture, television and a small refrigerator. My only (minor) complaint was that the pillows were too soft! There is a comfortable work area in the room. My personal test for success for a hotel is water pressure, and this one didn't disappoint.

They have 24-hour food service, but strangely enough you have to go down to the lobby and pick it up yourself. I had a Caesar Salad at midnight, and it was well prepared and good quality. There is a small bar and serving area off the lobby, with comfortable seating.

They have the typical fare for a business class hotel breakfast. It was tasty but I would have preferred something without bread: instead of just plain eggs and breakfast meat, they have breakfast sandwiches (modeled after the Egg McMuffin) as well as fresh fruit, waffles, bagels, etc.

The most outstanding part of this hotel was the staff. Everyone was friendly and accommodating. They were well-trained and very professional. I LOVE it when service people use the term "my pleasure" or something similar rather than "you're welcome" or "no problem." It imparts another whole level of quality service.

I had to stay in the area for a third night, and this hotel was full, so sadly I had to find another place to stay. I will return to this property the next time I visit the area.

Room Tip: The higher floors (5 + 6) allow you to see over the trees and catch a sunset on the west side of the...