Hyatt Place Atlanta/Norcross/Peachtree
$76
ExtendedStay
$84
$114
Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross(Norcross)(Great Value!)
$59
$99
Travelocity
$74
$63
All reviewswet barstarbucks coffeelarge tvfresh fruitfree breakfastshopping and restaurantsnice hotelsitting arearoom was spaciousbusiness tripgreat place to stayupon checkup to datethe breakfast areanice staygreat customer servicestaff was very friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was my second stay in this hotel (I stayed here approximately two years ago), and I was again struck by the concientious service, the spacious room, and the business-traveler friendly atmosphere. I stayed in a king room, which included a separate seating area with desk and large couch. The high speed wi-fi signal was great -- good enough to support streaming Netflix. I did not have breakfast at the hotel this time, so I can't rate that -- but the bar/lounge was a nice place for a glass of wine and some late night snacks after my late arrival. Room was very clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I stayed here one night during a trip because I got a good rate. I found my room to be spacious, quiet and clean. I didn't use the pool. The breakfast was even better than advertised. Another plus was the helpful and friendly staff. I'd stay here again if I was traveling through Atlanta.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel! The rooms were so spacious which was wonderful since we have kids. We were able to not feel so cramped and running into each other since the rooms were so big. The bathroom was small but that was ok because one does not spend that much time in there anyway.The breakfast was fantastic what a way to start the day! All of the staff was so nice, friendly, and helpful. Check in was quick and easy and they were so nice. The beds were comfortable the tv was huge. The room stayed cool even at night, some places we have changed the temp during the night and you wake up sweating. I hate that but, he did not happen here. We loved everything about this hotel. We had other family members here also by my suggestion and they loved it also. We had requested all three rooms on the same floor and they accomadated us. We will stay here again and again when we come for the Braves games!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Nice "mini suites". King bed with a sofa, wet bar, & nice fridge. Huge TV and lots of channels. Very professional staff. Weekend rates are very good. Didn't try their food, but they do prepare food for you. Even have a small bar.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was a great place to stay. The rooms are large and very comfortable and the TV was HUGE! The service was excellent and the personnel friendly. I was especially fond of the young woman that helped at the breakfast set up. She was very outgoing and greeted everyone with a good morning. That's impressive knowing that she likely had to be up very early to make sure things were in place. There was a great selection of juices and other items for breakfast. While it is not a "made to order" breakfast, you won't leave hungry. The French Toast was my favorite.

Room Tip: My room was at the end of the hallway on the back of the hotel so it was fairly quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business