All reviewsmassage chairroom was cleanwithin walking distancestay there againbig screen tvan older propertyfit the billcleaning staffwaffle houseking bedeasy accesscoffee makerstone mountaindesk clerkatlantamotelmicrowave
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Clean rooms,extra friendly staff. Very,very nice 2 day stay!

Room Tip: Notice the smell of rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank REA1215
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Worth the price we paid. It was nice and quite. It was clean and the staff was very nice and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 17, 2012

The front desk person was very helpful checking us in early to accomodate my appointment..The hotel looks good and the rooms were comfortable. the house keeping did a very good job cleaning the room daily. Rate is very reasonable and the area is nice.
The rooms are wifi equiped making it a very nice stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2012

My husband and I were stopping in Atlanta on our way home from Florida to do a Segway tour. (paid 1/2 price for the Segway tour since they ran it on Livingsocial ....check out the Segways too on Tripadvisor!) We were just looking for a hotel that was clean and had WiFi. So, being a TripAdvisor addict I ran here. I was very impressed with the reviews and thought maybe some people had low expectations to give it such good reviews. Well, I was wrong! This place is wonderful! It was clean, (and I am a certified clean freak as my family puts it!) the WiFi worked fast, there is a flat screen t.v. and to top it off, there is a fridge and microwave! They even had a "3 outlet adapter" by the desk so you would have plenty of room to plug in your computer, phone and I-pod etc!! I booked through their website and since I was staying for 2 nights they offered a 30% discount making my grand total for 2 nights only....$82! How can the hotel charge so little and still make a profit?! Not sure, but it made my wallet happy! We also visited the Waffle House twice and loved their food and the prices. There is a Shell gas station walking distance to the hotel so my husband ran up there for some milk and banana's (I had brought cereal) for breakfast since the only breakfast offered at the hotel are pre-packaged danishes and coffee. (but what do you expect for this price!) There is an outdoor pool but being March it was closed but it looked really nice. There is also an elevator if you don't want to carry your luggage up the stairs. Probably the only suggestion I would have for this hotel is a bit better lighting in the rooms (its kind of dark), a phone book and paper and pen to write things down if need be. If we ever come this way again, we will DEFINATELY be staying here again. (oh, and the front staff was great too!) Way to go, GuestHouse!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank puhnkee
Reviewed January 6, 2012

The front desk agent was very nice......The room was very comfortable.....Our whole experience was quite pleasureful! The price was awesome and i have no complaints AT ALL!! I will be staying again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple