All reviewsmassage chairroom was cleanwithin walking distancestay there againbig screen tvan older propertyfit the billcleaning staffwaffle houseking bedeasy accesscoffee makerstone mountaindesk clerkatlantamotelmicrowave
Reviewed December 5, 2011

From the moment we checked in until the moment we checked out, our experience at this hotel was wonderful. The rooms were spotless and had everything we needed including a mini-fridge, microwave, hair dryer and coffee pot. The location was perfect and we were close to fast food, grocery stores, and retail shops. We travel to Atlanta for soccer tournaments often, and this will definitely be our hotel of choice from now on.

I booked online directly with this hotel, and for $35/night you will not find a better deal!

Room Tip: Third floor towards the back of the hotel is very quite, and with elevator access, there's no problem getting your luggage upstairs.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank LAD6363
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Don't ever stay in this inn. The people there are overbearing! They over charged us $90.The reservation system is tricky. If you make one near midnight, you'll get charged by double price for 2 rooms. Then you ask them why and they'll shake off all their responsibilities. Don't ever stay in that place. It will ruin your trip. The beds are so dirty and my husband found bugs in their bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Xiaotan D
hchenguest, Manager at Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2011

We've reviewed your case and it seems as though your party booked after the cut off date through a third party site in which according to policy, there could not be any refunds issued. However, we have made your case an exception and refunded you. During your stay your party made no complaints regarding bugs. Never the less we have monthly pest control services that have inspected the rooms which your party stayed in.

Reviewed November 4, 2011

For under $40/night and featuring free parking and internet, this place can't be beat! Safe neighborhood, clean rooms and decent bed too. My second time staying here in the last 18 months.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank w999
Reviewed October 27, 2011

I was travelling to Atlanta for my 30 year high school reunion. We search the internet looking for a hotel at a reasonable rate and found Guesthouse Inn. I was expecting the "cheep" hotel experience, but I was happy to find that I was wrong. The hotel is very nice, comfortable, clean, quite, and well lit. It is convenient to many places to eat and Atlanta is only a short drive away. We actually enjoyed travelling to Atlanta and seeing all it had to offer and being able to come back to the hotel and relax each day. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would return anytime!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly E
Reviewed October 24, 2011

I took my wife here for our wedding anvs. I did not know how nice the place would be, but I read the reviews on it. They had several good reviews on it so I took a chance on it. They did not say enough good things about it. The price is really good for it. I would expect to pay a lot more for it than what they are charging. It should be ranked as a five star motel. The room that we had was very nice and clean. It is also located close to a lot of places to eat at. Both nite Mgr and day Mgr were very polite and kind to me. If you are looking for a nice place to stay without breaking the bank, I would advise you to stay here.I know that you will be like me, and be real happy about staying there.

Room Tip: I do not think that there is a bad room in the place.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple