“Affordable and convient”

Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross
Ranked #23 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
“Affordable and convient”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was kind of bummed about staying at this hotel because of the past reviews that ive read. I gave it a try and behold the Red roof was better than i read. The cleaniness of the lobby and hotel and was greeted by the most friendly clerk with the most warming smile i think her name was Tiffany or Stephanie. She was so warm and welcoming. She did offer us coffee and told us about the variety of resturants we could choose from. My only worry was the allowance of pets. The room was clean and the beds are ok could be better but overall a great stay! Just waiting for the new renovations.

• Stayed March 2013
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
We are very pleased that you took the time to review our hotel. At Red Roof Inns we are 100% committed to the satisfaction of our guests and I am thrilled that Tiffany provided you with a warm welcome. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again when you travel to the city. I am confident your stay will be just as enjoyable.

Nicole Carter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Van Etten, New York
Reviewed March 5, 2013

it should have been a warning to leave when we pulled into the parking lot and found 3 police cars and an ambulance. The front desk clerk was rude, the room was ok but had a sour smell, the bathroom corners needed a good cleaning. The local police even said that this hotel was not a good place to stay. Doors slamming all night, loud people. etc. We were exhausted after driving 700+ miles so stayed but we were out of there very early.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank SHENANWOOD
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your Trip Advisor review. I apologize for the problem you encountered during your stay. We ask that if you have a concern during your stay, simply contact the front desk and allow us to address it. While we hope that all our guests will be considerate of each other there are times when we will have to remind a few and will certainly do so on your behalf without any qualms. We want to resolve your concern prior to your departure and make it a pleasant stay. We have someone available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week to assure our guests are taken care of.
I am sorry that you were concerned about the ambulance and police presence when you arrived. Had we known we would have been more than happy to help assuage your discomfort. Illness is something that always seems to take place at a most inopportune time and we are obligated to assist anyone with an emergency. I can only hope that you will find comfort in the fact that we would do the same for you.

Nicole Carter

Travelers are raving about these Norcross hotels

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed February 13, 2013

In my line of business I have to travel 9 months out of the year. That means I spend a lot of money on hotels. Someone recently recommended that I try out Red Roof Inn. I had a meeting in Norcross Georgia so I stayed at your location in Norcross. When I was told the rate I could not believe it. I as the front desk clerk can I see the room first. (I figured it would be a dump.) To my surprise the room was very nice. The next morning during check out I was greeted by a very friendly clerk by the name of Tiffany, that made sure I had a fresh cup of coffee and the daily paper. Red Roof Inn is now my hotel of choice.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your experience with others. I am glad to read you found our rooms to be a pleasant surprise, with helpful customer service. We try our best to offer each guest a personalized experience. I will share these nice comments with the team as we work very hard to make sure the property stays extremely clean, well maintained, and we always try to offer exceptional service. We do this because we truly enjoy it and want you to feel at home when traveling. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Red Roof Inn is doing an amazing job! The rates are reasonable and I like the special that's offered. Nicole is great and understanding. She's really helped my family and I out very much! Also, the other staff are nice, courteous, helpful, and friendly. The location is convient, clean rooms, great value for your money. Couldn't find a microwave nor a fridge, but there is a microwave where the vending machine is. I give you guys 5 STARS! ! ! ! ! GREAT JOB! ! ! KEEP THE GOOD WORK!

• Stayed January 2013
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Atlanta Indian Trail Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Thank you for taking the time to express your staisfaction.

Warm Regards,
Reviewed January 31, 2013

The whole time I was at Red Roof I had no problems and the employees are friendly and nice. The ladies and gentleman at the desk are very nice and helpful everytime I need something and greet you with a smile. The best part about this redroof is you can relax, its quite, and very friendly helpful employees. The room was clean, bed was make nicely made and if you need anything housekeeping and the maintenance man didn't hesitate to help.

• Stayed January 2013
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, February 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your staisfaction.
Boone, North Carolina
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

A stressed out but ultimately pleasant and helpful front desk clerk. She explained after I didn't get defensive that an earlier customer refused to provide any ID other than his Federal ID and demanded to talk with a manager when she said by policy all had to show a driver's license or passport, reportedly cursing her out liberally. Any way, third floor room, clean but nothing special. One of the harder mattresses I've slept on. Good location for our trip. Seemed safe enough and we were on our way.

• Stayed January 2013
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Atlanta Indian Trail Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

While we do not have designated parking for large vehicles, please note that we do our best to accommodate requests on such instances and will be very happy to work with you on your next visit, should you allow us to. Simply call ahead of your arrival and we will be able to direct you accordingly.

Waxahachie
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This one had a yellow stain in the corner of the bottom matress (foundation/ box springs). and I stopped looking for other stuff because I really wanted to rest and leave early. No parking for large vehicles, but it is within walking distance of every king of fast food you could think of, but I ordered a pizza. The shower wasnt too bad and I wont complain about the comfort of the bed.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Atlanta Indian Trail Red Roof. I apologize for the inconveniences, and I am disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I am glad that you noticed that the hotel is within 1 mile of several different restaurants and fast food chains that provides our guest with many options to choose from. We have completed the TV upgrade to all our rooms with 32" flat screens and also offer micro/fridges, coffee makers in select rooms. We are also looking into very soon offering "Redi-Set-Go Breakfast Bags". We value our guest as well as our employees, for it takes both to be successful. Your encouragement will give us even more motivation to provide the best guest service that we can offer.