“A Red Roof is a Red Roof is a Red Roof is a Red Roof”

Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross
Ranked #17 of 37 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This one had a yellow stain in the corner of the bottom matress (foundation/ box springs). and I stopped looking for other stuff because I really wanted to rest and leave early. No parking for large vehicles, but it is within walking distance of every king of fast food you could think of, but I ordered a pizza. The shower wasnt too bad and I wont complain about the comfort of the bed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Atlanta Indian Trail Red Roof. I apologize for the inconveniences, and I am disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I am glad that you noticed that the hotel is within 1 mile of several different restaurants and fast food chains that provides our guest with many options to choose from. We have completed the TV upgrade to all our rooms with 32" flat screens and also offer micro/fridges, coffee makers in select rooms. We are also looking into very soon offering "Redi-Set-Go Breakfast Bags". We value our guest as well as our employees, for it takes both to be successful. Your encouragement will give us even more motivation to provide the best guest service that we can offer.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I was refunded my money but beware of this motel.I stayed here on several occasions.The last, I was asleep in the room and 2 plain clothes people knock on the room door and want to search it..Says they are POLICE. NO BADGE,until I asked. then they wanted in RIGHT THEN... I dressed and called 911 and asked the dispatcher if she had 2 plain clothed cops at the motel.She says YES, O I opened the door and they insisted on searching my room.I am a long haul mail carrier and TRYINg to sleep./I did notice hores and drug deals going down in the area.It scared me at first until I talked to the 911, then I let them in and they searched my room and asked if anyone else was there..I SAID NO I am alone.They checked my drivers license and left, went next door and knocked on THAT Door.. They also had a drug dog with them and several uniform police in the parking lot.When you are woke from a dead sleep , it scares you with someone knocking on the door hollering POLICE OPEN Up..I will not stay there ever again even if it was free.The motel is in a HORRIBLE location for crime and drugs.There is a CLUB across the street and people walking all over the area ALL NIGHT.. Go elsewhere......

Room Tip: I recommend going futher north on I-85 and not stopping here..IF this motel had UNIFORMED GUARDS i...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mr N
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Atlanta Indian Trail Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience was not the one you desired and take this opportunity to extend my sincerest apologies.

Please note that corrective measures have been taken to ensure similar situations do not occur in the future. We value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns.

Nicole Carter

Reviewed July 11, 2012

At Midnight on a Wednesday Night, On Both Sides Of The Hotel Several Groups Standing Outside Hanging Out With Their Room Doors Wide Open. Did Not Look Safe or Quiet. I Went Into The Office To Check In, Which Smelled Like Cigarette Smoke. Stood There For Several Minutes & No One Came To Help. I Left To Find Another Hotel.

Room Tip: Find Another Hotel Closer To Town Cheaper.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Russ R

On behalf of the Red Roof Inn Indian Trail management and staff, we would like to personally apologize for the inconvenience in regards to your experience.

It is our top priority to ensure we provide our guest’s with a clean and safe environment prior to arrival. I have reviewed your feedback with our front desk department as well as security officers for both training and to prevent this from occurring again. It is feedback such as what you provided that allows us to improve the services we offer.

Upon future travels to the Georgia area, we would love the opportunity to have you return as guest, and to show you the improvements we have made.

Warm Regards,
Tasha Jenkins

Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

My husband & I have realle enjoyed staying at Red Roof Inn. The hotel is very quite and close to alot of places. Also the rooms are clean,neat and everything we need is there. The customer service is really great. It is so good to go in and see Ms Lubirder with her lovely smile and her pleasant voice. Just a great place.

• Stayed: June 2012

Thank you for submitting a review on our hotel. We are delighted that you were able to experience the good service that is synonymous with our hotel. I will share your comments with our staff. We have completed the TV upgrade to all our rooms with 32" flat screens and also offer micro/fridges, coffee makers in select rooms. We are also looking into very soon offering "Redi-Set-Go Breakfast Bags". We value our guest as well as our employees, for it takes both to be successful. Your encouragement will give us even more motivation to provide the best guest service that we can offer.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

My stay at Red Roof Norcross has been due to my current living situation. I am among the working homeless. Since I've been at the Red Roof my stay has been a wonderful experience. There has been one agent in particular who stands out, Ms. Luebirder Jones. She had made me feel at home at Red Roof. She had also been encouraging as far my current situation and icing forwards. She gets my vote for excellence in customer service.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

On behalf of the Red Roof Inn, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and your experience.

As you know we are an economy hotel that focuses on nice/clean room for an economy price. We have completed the TV upgrade to all our rooms with 32" flat screens and also offer micro/fridges, coffee makers in select rooms. We are also looking into very soon offering "Redi-Set-Go Breakfast Bags". We value our guest as well as our employees, for it takes both to be successful. Your encouragement will give us even more motivation to provide the best guest service that we can offer.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I just wanted to say that my stay at the Red Roof Inn was affordable and pleasant. As soon as i stepped foot inside, Heather Gilmore greeted me with a smile, and helped me with my booking in a matter of no time. She is excellent in customer satisfaction and this is exactly what you need in order to have a successful company. Thank you for your service, and you have just added another satisfied loyal customer.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Even though my stay was very short, The customer service was one of the best ive seen. We were greeted at the front desk by the most friendliest clerk. Heather Gilmore was her name. She made sure I got the exact room I wanted and gave me the most affordable price. She was very nice and after chatting with her for bit, I almost forgot that I had just met her for the first time. She didn't treat me like a regular guest, She treated me like a good friend and because of that I will definitely go back.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawr...
#10 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Araamda Inn Norcross
#27 of 37 in Norcross
Baymont Inn & Suites Norcross Atlanta
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross? Share your experiences!