“Great room at an affordable price.”

Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross
Ranked #17 of 37 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed August 11, 2011

The Front desk person Lubider Jones does an incredible job. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: August 2011
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2011

"On behalf of my staff I would like to thank you for your feedback".

Reviewed August 6, 2011

As long as your expectations aren't too high, this place seems like a pretty good deal. It's been a while since I stayed in a place that didn't have in-room coffee, and my "non-smoking" room smelled a little smoky, but for what I paid ($37 a night plus the usual taxes) it was an acceptable compromise. The room was clean and quiet (apparently there weren't a lot of other guests around in the middle of the week), the Wi-Fi worked, and the phone calls (local and long distance within the continental U.S.) were free. An accessible electrical outlet near the bedside table would have been nice, but you can't have everything. If you're on a budget (or just cheap like me), and you don't need too much in the way of frills, this place is worth a look.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2011

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed July 26, 2011

Quick, courteous, professional check-in by Luebirder.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business

On behalf of my staff I would like to thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed July 23, 2011

I would like to express my thanks to the people at Red Roof Inn for the great hospitality that they have shown my family. The rooms are clean,neat and the housekeepers make sure everyday that we have everything we need each day. Also I would like to take the time to express my "Thanks" to Mr Ivan for the great job he does on the property. When we have needed something done in the room he has always stopped what he was doing to take care of it. Once again thank you for the friendly stay.

• Stayed: July 2011

Thank you for your comments and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed July 20, 2011

I have been staying at this hotel on and off for more than a year. During this time, i have come to know the various check-in personnel who are very professional. Yet, I wish to offer my sincere thanks and single out Vito Frguson. He is consistently courteous efficient and helpful.
Alfred Wright

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business

On behalf of the entire staff I would like to say "Thank you for your patronage".

Reviewed July 19, 2011

We have enjoyed staying here. The rooms are very clean,neat and equipped with everything we need. The staff members are very friendly & helpful. I have had the pleasure of meeting the customer service reps and I would like to say "Thank you" to Vito for being so pleasant and making sure we have our USA paper in the mornings.

• Stayed: July 2011

Reviewed July 11, 2011

The staff is always pleasant when I check in. And the
rates are very competitive. The rooms are clean.
They offer free Wi-Fi as well.
It's my home-away-from-home!

Room Tip: I choose the business king room with its work area.