“Great value”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania
“Great value”
Reviewed February 15, 2011

We stayed for 3 nights. The room was comfortable. It wasn't the cleanest place though. There was some mold on the shower tile, and when we arrived, there was a pile of dirty dishes outside our door. I called down to the desk and they said they would send someone right up to get it. I woke up the next morning and the dishes were still there. Also, the place to eat was a bit pricey. The breakfast buffet was $12.95 pp. Instead, we went about a mile away to Ryans and had a tremendous breakfast buffet for $4.99 pp. The coffee in the room was really bad, but they offered free coffee in the lobby every morning which was very good. Overall, it was a good value. I only paid $42 a night through Hotwire. I would be a little upset if I paid more.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
San Francisco, CA
Reviewed February 6, 2011

We paid $35/night to stay here on Priceline. For that price, we could have stayed in a grotty Motel 6, but we got to stay here! The service was very nice, free parking, beds like a marshmallow, flat screen TV, free coffee, fruit, newspaper in the am, good workout room and pool area and good location - near Burton Highway and all the great ethnic eats!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Albany, Georgia
Reviewed January 1, 2011

I was surprised at how upscale the decor in the room was for the price. Great Value!!
This hotel exceeded my expectations! The staff was friendly. The room was very clean and modern. The bed was comfortable and the TV was huge. I really enjoyed my stay and would easily return!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Nairobi, Kenya
Reviewed January 1, 2011

We had a great time staying at the Marriot in Norcross.
Customer service was excellent....from check-in to check-out. No complaints whatsoever.
My husband and I were visiting Atlanta, and had problems with directions getting around, and the hotel staff were very kind to always be available on phone if we needed them.
The room was super clean. Cleaning staff were courteous and friendly and did a great job.
The room was spacious and the bed was DIVINE. Offered great sleep.
The area around had several restaurants that can suite anyone's fancy. Location was perfect, Great neighbourhood.
Overall, cannot complain about even one thing.
Would go back anytime and stay at the same place whenever we are in Atlanta once again.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Douglasville, GA
Reviewed November 12, 2010

I stayed here one night with my family. The hotel is very nice. It is in a nice section of Norcross with every imaginable restaurant within a five mile radius. The hotel is clean and the rooms are well kept. It has an indoor pool with a hot tub. There is a small, but adaquate, workout room. It also has free wifi service in the rooms.

The management was very nice and accomodating. Checkin was a breeze. I received a late checkout time with a 30 second call. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying in the area.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Easley, South Carolina
Reviewed November 8, 2010

My husband and I took a weekend getaway to Atlanta, GA and decided to stay at this hotel. We were impressed as soon as we walked in, especially with the customer service. The room was very impressive and very comfortable. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Valdosta, Georgia
Reviewed November 6, 2010

I thought using the Marriott name for a hotel would be a great choice. I was very wrong. There were three of us traveling for a buisness conference. I had requested a room with 2 double beds. Instead I received a room with a king size bed and a sleeper sofa. It was the worst sleep I have ever had at a hotel. I have had back surgery and we were on the road for 4 hours. A sleep on a sleeper sofa made my life miserable. I should have slept in my car. What a disappointment. When I was checking in, there was 3 more guests complaining about the same arrangement that I had. If you know that someone has more than 2 people in the reservation, give them the bed assignment that they call and ask for. There is a reason why they ask for them. At least I had a sofa, another family had to sleep 4 people on 1 king sized bed. Thanks for the back pains.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Norcross hotels