“Treat you like family” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Dallas, Texas
“Treat you like family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed at this Marriott January 20-22 on a business trip. While there I experienced sever food poisoning (not from the Marriott). A staffmember found a clinic to diagnose and treat me, drove me there in the Marriott van, picked me up and took me to a pharmacy, and had chicken broth delivered to me room upon returning. I was treated like family and would recommend this hotel because of the staff.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AtlMarriottNorcross, Director of Sales at Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. We are so happy that Richard was able to make you feel more comfortable during your stay and hope you are feeling better!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Morristown, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

I checked in before midnight on business, and was brought to a room off the lobby, next to the bar. When I had registered for the room, I asked for a quiet location and was told it was going to be quiet... This was beyond NOT quiet. The bar was loud. The room was disgusting, filthy, cold and noisy, and my skin was crawling, I think there were bed bugs. When I went to the lobby to ask for another room, they told me they were sold out. I offered to pay any amount of $ to upgrade, but to no avail. I will NEVER stay there or another Marriott again.

Room Tip: My tip is to not stay here.
2 Thank L F
MarriottNorcrossGM, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
I wanted to thank you for giving us your feedback regarding your stay at the hotel. We do try an accommodate all guest requests for specific locations but unfortunately sometimes the requests outnumber the available rooms. I also wanted to address your concern with the bedding. We do have an outside vendor that tests the hotel regularly and we have had no issues with pests. If you would like to reach out to me personally I would be happy to get more information about your stay and make sure we address any other concerns

Have a wonderful day and Happy New Year.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Stayed there recently on a business trip. The hotel is very nice. The staff was very helpful. I ate dinner at the hotel restaurant because I didn't feel like going out and it was good food and reasonably priced, not something always to be expected in hotels.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and hope you will stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Have a Happy New Year!
Milwaukee, WI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

This was a typical Marriott Hotel, however it is in need of an update to the rooms. My room had nice bedding (sheets, pillows, etc) but the furniture was very dated. The room did have an updated TV and it was clean. The check in service was good and the property had good parking.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
MarriottNorcrossGM, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thanks so much for your feedback. I am so happy you were able to experience our great service. We hear over and over that our bulding is ready for an update but our staff service is great. We are very excited that our entire hotel will undego a complete renovation very soon. The design team was just here in the past week looking at the hotel and working on the design.

Please come back and visit us again soon!
Greenville, South Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

Well after arriving at 11pm, has we were travelling for business room's thermostat did not appear to be working and called concierge who told me the thermostat does not work on auto...set it at a minimum of 72 and it will be fine woke up to a freezing room...and the bathroom yuck!

Never again! Saving grace...bed appeared clean and comfortable. When I called in the morning said they were all booked the night before and I suspect they knew about my room but had no where else to put me...Worst Marriot I have ever stayed in. They had water in the lobby with citrus for guest which was empty and the container gross looking...breakfast here...I think NOT!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tangaroa
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience here at the hotel. I was so very sorry we seemed to have dropped the ball with your guestroom heat. Like any other hotel we sometimes have mechanical issues but we should always get them addressed right away when they occur. I remember this particular problem as our Front Desk made me aware and I did follow up to ensure the heating unit was fixed as soon as possible the next day. I am also sorry there was no water available.

I hope if your travels bring you again to the area you will reach out to me personally and I will do everything I can to make sure you have a wonderful stay.
US
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

We bought this last minute through Hotwire and were very pleasantly surprised. We like this area in general as we can get to other places easily but it's not too crazy getting in and out and some great restaurant choices close by. We felt it was a very good value for the money. The rooms could certainly use a little sprucing up but everything was clean, staff was wonderful. ( and let us store our bicycles in the bell mans closet) and facilities were ok. We would have been pleased even if we had paid full price as it beats others in the area in the same price range.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MarriottNorcrossGM, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I actually remember meeting you in the lobby. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. When your travels bring you to the area again I hope you will choose to stay with us again!
Chappaqua, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

For some reason, all the rooms with king size beds have to TV at a 90 degree angle to the bed so almost impossible to lay in bed and watch TV. We called the front desk and within a few minutes we were moved to a lovely room with 2 double beds and the TV in front of the bed. Room was clean and roomy. The front desk staff could to have been more accommodating. Maybe the rom designer never watches TV!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
MarriottNorcrossGM, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to offer us feedback. The placement of our TVs in some of our rooms is different that what is found in most hotels. We are currently planning a complete renovation of the entire hotel and we will certainly look as placing the TVs where they can be enjoyed most comfortably in every room.

I hope when your travels again bring you to the area you will stay with is again.

Happy Thanksgiving!