“Great place for the value.”

Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners
Ranked #12 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
GreenLeadersBronze level
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great place for the value.”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I booked this through a Groupon and you really couldn't beat the price. The hotel was nice, daughter loved the indoor pool and hotub. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. The only beef I had is they gave me a single king bed for 4 people. They gave us a rollaway as well. It ended up fine, but not sure what made them think a king was ok for a family of 4.

• Stayed September 2013
Roger F, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to offer feedback about your recent stay. I am so happy you were able to meet our friendly staff and enjoy the pool area. I am sorry we didn't have double beds available. We try our very best to accommodate everyone's bed type needs but with a limited number of double rooms it's just not always possible. I hope the rollaway bed helped make the situation tolerable.

I hope you will stay with us again the next time you visit the area. We will do out very best to make sure you have the number of beds you need. Thanks again for the feedback...we treat it as a gift!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Phenix City, Alabama
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Our room was clean, the bed was amazingly comfortable, the jacuzzi was hot and relaxing, and Jeff, the bartender, was the best. We had a great time during our stay. We would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this great feedback! We hear a lot of compliments about Jeff and I will be sure and pass along your comment to him as I know he will so appreciate it!

I hope you will stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to the area!
Nova Scotia
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I am very happy with our stay which we booked through groupon for half price and the two free drinks as stated by another reviewer. The front desk person and the bar tender were both very friendly.
The hot tub was great and very hot!
The room was very clean with a comfortable bed.

• Stayed August 2013
Roger F, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thanks for your kind words. I am glad you were able to take advantage of the great offer we had on Groupon. I will make sure I tell the front desk and the bar staff about your nice compliment.

Please come back and see us again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This stay was a quick one-night anniversary celebration getaway. We definitely made a great hotel choice for this! Why?
1. Everyone - and I mean everyone! - we dealt with for staff was friendly and helpful - from the room service folks to the front desk folks to the pool attendant person to the restaurant folks.
2. Great location - Lots of stores and restaurants very close by so it was easy to stay here and find whatever we needed for eats/drinks.
3. Very comfy bed - Critical factor in a good hotel stay. Very nice, comfortable mattress. Thanks!
4. Nice room - Clean, fresh smelling room with Bath & Body Works amenities - Wife LOVED that.
5. Great hot tub (!) - One of the best hotel hot tubs we've come across with great jets.
6. Good restaurant - Ate once at the restaurant. Very pleased with the food and service.

One suggestion: Better signage in hallways. Struggled a bit to find pool/hot tub. Followed elevator instructions to 2nd floor. It's on the first floor though so we didn't quite get that?

Overall, great stay and would come back again.

Room Tip: Request high room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Happy Anniversary! I hope it was a wonderful day for you. Thank you so much for the kind words about our staff. I am biased but I think they are amazing and always go out of their way to make sure our guests are happy and comfortable. We are in the process now of having new signs made directing our guests to the correct level for the pool and health club. Sorry if it was a bit confusing.

Come back next year and celebrate with us again! Please reach out and let us know you are coming back next year so l can make sure we put you in the nicest room available.
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We got this deal on groupon which is basically half price. We stayed Friday and Saturday for a game at the dome. First, I must say the bedding is the most comfortable I have ever seen in a hotel. The shower had great water pressure. The TV was in a strange position. It is at 90 degree angle to the bed. The stations have inconsistent volume levels, and there is no channel guide like I am accustom to. That said, it is minimal concern for my stay. It is a good thing we got two drink coupons because the drinks are expensive in the bar. Around $5 for a draft beer. All in all, the comfortable sleep and atmosphere in the room more than made up for minor issues listed before.

• Stayed August 2013
I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to offer feedback. We actually get a lot of compliments on the bedding at the hotel. It certainly makes a big difference when you can climb into a big soft comfy bed! Thanks for letting us know about the volume levels on the TV. I will make sure the engineering team here checks the volume levels on the stations and makes adjustments when necessary.

Hope to see you back with us again soon!
Douglasville, Georgia
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I decided to try stay at this hotel for my wife's birthday. We were greeted ins timely and professional manner. They were very informative about the surrounding area. Our view was very tranquil and that was truly appreciated. The room was comfortable but it did have one major flaw,the msid seservice did not retrieve all of their clean up products. This was our first tims staying in a Marriott hotel and can stay that it was pleasant. Nothing outstanding but the customer service of the front desk. It was a good experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Roger F, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to offer feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am so happy to hear you found our front desk staff friendly and helpful. I hear that comment a lot but it never gets old! I am very sorry to hear our housekeeper left cleaning supplies. If you would be able to let me know in which room you stayed I would like to use this as an opportunity for additional training for the housekeeper.

I hope you will again let us be your home-away-from-home when your travels bring you back to the area.
Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I only stayed a night here because of a meeting in the Norcross area.

Here are my comments about the hotel:

What's Cool.
1. A quick right and a left out of the hotel frontage for about 10 minutes' walk will find you at several shopping and eating: sports store, Publix, Target. My wife and I delved into an unbelievable tummified (if there's a word for that) pizza buffet dinner at one of the restaurants there.

2. The hotel provided free shuttles to my meeting destination as well as to the nearest MARTA train station at Doraville for our cheaper transport to the airport. Taxi would set us back about $80 which we did from the airport to the hotel. The hotel guy who was at the wheel was very courteous and is exemplary of an excellent hospitality service team member.

3. Bed was good and comfortable.

What's not so cool.

1. We were transfered to another room because the TV malfunctioned. However in the new room, we felt that the aircondition unit was too close to the bedside and it disturbed some sleep.

The hotel is quite far north from downtown attractions.

Thank you.

• Stayed August 2013
Thanks for taking the time to offer feedback about your stay at the hotel. I am so glad you found much to like! You mentioned our shuttle drivers...we are fortunate to have two of the best around. I am very sorry you had an issue with your TV. I have experienced personally the frustration when everything is not working properly in my hotel room and the inconvenience of having to gather your things and move to a new room.

I hope when your travels bring you back to the area you will allow us the chance to provide you with a perfect stay. Thanks again for your feedback.