Stayed here for business in March. Very disappointed as it was nowhere near as well equipped as other Courtyard locations.
The plus side: adequate, comfortable rooms. Comfortable beds. Small sink area with coffee maker. Just okay.
Negatives: very small fitness 'centre', snail slow internet (and always dropping out), No cafe, no bar, no hot food available. Nowhere accessible in the area for a decent meal (there is a Panera Bread nearby - but good luck negotiating the roads!)
Staff was efficient and friendly enough - just the property that left them down, A much better comparison and better value is the Wingate in the same locality.
Not recommended at all for business or leisure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Courtyard Marriott Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners hotel is a travelers oasis, perfect for business or pleasure. Conveniently located minutes from major businesses, The Forum featuring great shopping and dining, and Downtown Norcross. A short drive or Marta ride (3 miles to station)to Downtown Atlanta, the World of Coca Cola, Turner Field and Atlanta Braves, Stone Mountain, Georgia Aquarium and all other attractions that the Atlanta Metro area has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Atlanta By Marriott Norcross/Peachtree Corners Hotel
- Courtyard Norcross
- Norcross Marriott
- Norcross Courtyard
- Courtyard Atlanta By Norcross