I stayed here for four nights on business in October of 2012. I was doing business a bit north of the area in Duluth but wanted to be a bit closer to 1-285 and Atlanta, so this hotel's location was perfect. The rate was fantastic and the room was typical Courtyard and very clean, with nice pillows and a well-equipped desk/working area, with outlets in all the right places.
Marianne at the front desk was wonderful, and made me well-aware that there were no elevators at this property (Marriott aficionados: this is the "original" Courtyard style) - and noticing my very large suitcase, made sure I was in a room that could be accessed without stairs.
Hotel was quiet, property was well-lit and I felt safe. Parking was free and ample. I didn't use the gym or breakfast area here on this visit. At the price I paid (~$107/night), I will return when business brings me back to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Courtyard Marriott Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners hotel is a travelers oasis, perfect for business or pleasure. Conveniently located minutes from major businesses, The Forum featuring great shopping and dining, and Downtown Norcross. A short drive or Marta ride (3 miles to station)to Downtown Atlanta, the World of Coca Cola, Turner Field and Atlanta Braves, Stone Mountain, Georgia Aquarium and all other attractions that the Atlanta Metro area has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Atlanta By Marriott Norcross/Peachtree Corners Hotel
- Courtyard Norcross
- Norcross Marriott
- Norcross Courtyard
- Courtyard Atlanta By Norcross