I have stayed here before and like its location for business, so we compared costs between marriott.com, hotels.com and orbitz.com. Orbitz was offering a room rate under $60/night (almost 50% of the other offers), so we booked 3 rooms.
The hotel is a typical Courtyard but has a nice look to it outside. It is quite close to I-285 and I-85. The service was very good and my room had a good high speed connect, fridge, and a good TV and shower. The bed was a bit too soft for my tastes.
They have a small market next to registration, nice eating area, and the grounds out back are well kepted.
At this price, it was unbeatable, but I will consider it and price it every time I'm in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Courtyard Marriott Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners hotel is a travelers oasis, perfect for business or pleasure. Conveniently located minutes from major businesses, The Forum featuring great shopping and dining, and Downtown Norcross. A short drive or Marta ride (3 miles to station)to Downtown Atlanta, the World of Coca Cola, Turner Field and Atlanta Braves, Stone Mountain, Georgia Aquarium and all other attractions that the Atlanta Metro area has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Atlanta By Marriott Norcross/Peachtree Corners Hotel
- Courtyard Norcross
- Norcross Courtyard
- Norcross Marriott
- Courtyard Atlanta By Norcross