“Delightful lunch”
Review of Grace 1720

Grace 1720
Reserve with OpenTable
Grace 1720 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 334 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Peachtree Corners Circle
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My wife & I were in the Forum Shopping Center in Norcross for the first time, & used the Trip Advisor app to find a nearby lunch place. 0.02 miles away (across the street) was Grace 17-20 so we went there after reading the reviews on the app. The atmosphere was nice with a choice of dining in or out. Service was fine with a nice varied lunch menu. We had a glass of Lummis Chardonnay with a grilled chicken salad sandwich & a shrimp salad wrap. The entrees were really fresh & tasty. Overall, this was an extremely nice lunch venue & we would certainly return. I was glad we could use the Trip Advisor app to find an excellent restaurant nearby in an unfamiliar area.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I love to go to Grace 1720 whenever the weather is beautiful because we enjoy eating in their patio. It feels as if you are eating in restaurant in Italy. It has a fire pit which is nice on chilly nights. The patio isn't the only reason to dine here. The food is fabulous as is their service and wine list. My husband said the salmon and mashed potatoes is one of the best he's had. I enjoy their crab cakes and the black and blue salad (steak is delicious). The bread basket they bring to the table is to die for.....besides the bread, they bring you pumpkin bread....SO delicious!! It's in the Forum Shopping area which is nice to walk around after or before dinner.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Very good food, wonderful service, courtyard area. Good wine list, but could have a better craft beer selection.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife and I had lunch at Grace 1720 yesterday. I had the Angus Burger and she had the Roast Beef Sandwich. Both were prepared to perfection and the portions were generous. We have been dining here for several years and as usual the service was very good. This is the best better dining establishment in the area as it is located in the Forum on Hwy 141. I highly recommend it for a nice lunch or dinner, special occasion, or a business meal.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stopped for Sunday brunch. My wife had salmon and grits. Grits were a coarse ground, creamy plate of wonderfulness. Salmon glaze was delicious. My lamb burger was a good size, cooked perfectly, and garnished with tsaziki and cuke slices. Very Good. Downside.. the appetizer salads were $10 a piece, although the house dressing was wonderful. Brunch, two salads, main course oulined above, two glasses of ice tea, tip...$73

1  Thank Bob M