“Love this neighborhood spot and note...”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 3, 2010

Love this neighborhood spot and note average price is NOT $20 but more in range of $6-&8! We love their salsas and spicy chicken particularly.

There are newer reviews for Willy's Mexicana Grill

A TripAdvisor Member
Norcross
Reviewed April 20, 2005

I work less than 5 mintues from Willy's and am often there fro lunch. The ingredients are fresh and the service quick and courteous. I have only been unhappy with an order once and it was quickly replaced sans attitude. The burritoes are huge and I can never eat the whole thing and I usually end up saving half for dinner or lunch the next day. The salads are fantastic and to liven things up a bit I will order the Nachoes. They offer chips with every order and they are always fresh, light and crisp. Be wary of there jalapenos, they are truly hot. I would definitely recommend you stop in and try it.