“Unbelievable waitress”

Good for: Families with children
Jasper, Georgia
“Unbelievable waitress”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Have eaten at this great spot for 25 yrs.and have never been disappointed. Recently I eat there and forgot to tell the waitress that I was allergic to clam. Had not been to the restaurant for at least 2 mos. and when she brought my order and placed it on the table she noticed that it contained clams .She said aren't to allergic to clam? I could not believe she remembered me from months ago! Forgot to mention that besides the food being good, it's very reasonable.

• Visited August 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Wonderful service, very fresh food. I was on a business trip, went there twice, and will definitely visit again when i am back in town.

• Visited June 2013
Gainesville, Georgia
“Simple decor, wonderful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

We have been coming to Sushi Yoko for years. The Tomato Japanese food store attached to the restaurant is worth the visit, very authentic with many great treats! Even though we are not Japanese food experts, over the years we have tried and discovered many delicious items here.
Back to the restaurant. The decor is plain and it lacks atmosphere, but the fish is always fresh, the service is friendly and attentive, the menu authentic -- no fancy named rolls with cream cheese and mayo here - and the choice of dishes is wonderful! We have never been disappointed and will return again and again.

• Visited March 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Their soups are especially good, but the fish quality is excellent too. The attached market is a hidden gem for Japanese groceries.

Visited January 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“My default restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

When I can't think of what I want to eat or where to go, I go to Sushi Yoko the sign on the roof makes the place feel little run down but its a comfortable place and and rarely go wrong. The sushi squid is very salty, aside from that they serve good Japanese food. The sushi is great and they have hambagu raisu at lunch my favorite its hamburger rice, its kinda like a salsbury steak with oriental gravey potato salad. Its not the most fancy place but I feel at home and almost everything is decent to very good. and cheap for this kind of food.

• Visited April 2012