“Always enjoy”

Ranked #14 of 333 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Ted's Montana Grill serves time-honored American favorites in an atmosphere inspired by the hospitality, food and spirit of the Old West. Our mission is to give guests a fresh, authentic and original experience with every visit. Ted's Montana Grill's made-from-scratch menu is known for our premium hand-cut steaks and gourmet burgers. The menu also offers a variety of time-honored favorites such as crab cakes, cedar plank salmon, daily soups, seasonal vegetables, and house-made desserts.
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten here a lot and always enjoy. Rarely disappointed other than having to wait but that's not their fault. Wife loves salt and pepper trout and I usually get burger. Tonight I had grilled chicken Caesar salad that was very good.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

As usual, I got beef steak (does anyone really eat buffalo, seriously?) and double veggies. Ted's has good food and good service. The wait is always less than other popular spots and the wine choices always better. Still, it's more affordable than a Morton's.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Oh goodness...we have been to Ted's in Norcross many, many times and our last visit was, by far, the worst. Service was abysmally slow and shamefully, embarrassingly bad. My husband's Bison Meatloaf was burned. (?? Seriously, how do you burn meatloaf?) The manager's apology was only lukewarm, but he did send out another plate.

The restaurant expanded their dining room several months ago, but did not expand the kitchen. I think they're having really serious growing pains. I don't know if we'll go back or take them off our rotation.

Ted M, General Manager at Ted's Montana Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. We have made some changes to the management and running of this location and are happy to share with you that things are running amazingly better. We have a fairly new Proprietor to this location that actually lives in the area named Brent LeBlanc. Please ask for him on your next visit and we will make sure we exceed your expectations. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Nice clean place, good service and food. I had the cranberry chicken for dinner and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I had the hamburger, my business companions had a bison burger and a salad. The portions were good as was the quality. They were open later than other restaurants and did not disappoint. The salad was a bit heavy on the garlic, but I enjoyed the burger and do recommend it.