“Burgers”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #9 of 326 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Description: Ted's Montana Grill serves time-honored American favorites in an atmosphere inspired by the hospitality, food and spirit of the Old West. Our mission is to give guests a fresh, authentic and original experience with every visit. Ted's Montana Grill's made-from-scratch menu is known for our premium hand-cut steaks and gourmet burgers. The menu also offers a variety of time-honored favorites such as crab cakes, cedar plank salmon, daily soups, seasonal vegetables, and house-made desserts.
“Burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

I love their pickles. We eat there very often. The bison burgers are tasty and juicey. The fish is also worth a try.

Visited March 2013

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Steaks, Cold Beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

I had eaten at a Ted's several years ago in Florida and thought this would be a great place for a dinner after a long day. The restaurant didn't disappoint. THe entrees featured beef and Bison among other dishes and I ordered the Strip Steak. It was prepared as I requested and was superb. The price point was about average for this type of restaurant and the service was good. My traveling companions had the Bison Filet which all agreed was also excellent. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to eat some good meat.

Visited March 2013
Riverside, AL
“Good, but nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Servers helpful, limited but solid wine list. Beef Filet cooked exactly as ordered, but was not as tender as expected. Loaded baked potato was excellent. I thought dessert selection was sparse -left and went to Mambo for coffee & gelato. Would likely not return to Montanas

Hartland, Wisconsin
“Fast courteous service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had a short time to get to a meeting. Made the waiter "Clabe" aware of the situation, additionally one in our party needed to eat gluten free. Our order arrived on time as ordered and was Very good. I had Bison nachos and it was excellent! Don't hesitate to go here. I may even go,back tomorrow.

• Visited February 2013
Norcross, Georgia
“Nice alternative to the usual chain restaurants”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

The staff has always done an excellent job, this separates Teds to all the competition in the same price range. I don’t eat red meat, so I’m always a limited to what I can choose on the menu, but a great staff can make a huge difference to the perception of a restaurant, so please keep up the great work with a very professional and customer focused staff.

Visited January 2013