“Great Steaks, Cold Beer”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #10 of 328 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Ted's Montana Grill serves time-honored American favorites in an atmosphere inspired by the hospitality, food and spirit of the Old West. Our mission is to give guests a fresh, authentic and original experience with every visit. Ted's Montana Grill's made-from-scratch menu is known for our premium hand-cut steaks and gourmet burgers. The menu also offers a variety of time-honored favorites such as crab cakes, cedar plank salmon, daily soups, seasonal vegetables, and house-made desserts.
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Steaks, Cold Beer”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I had eaten at a Ted's several years ago in Florida and thought this would be a great place for a dinner after a long day. The restaurant didn't disappoint. THe entrees featured beef and Bison among other dishes and I ordered the Strip Steak. It was prepared as I requested and was superb. The price point was about average for this type of restaurant and the service was good. My traveling companions had the Bison Filet which all agreed was also excellent. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to eat some good meat.

Visited March 2013

Riverside, AL
“Good, but nothing special”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Servers helpful, limited but solid wine list. Beef Filet cooked exactly as ordered, but was not as tender as expected. Loaded baked potato was excellent. I thought dessert selection was sparse -left and went to Mambo for coffee & gelato. Would likely not return to Montanas

Hartland, Wisconsin
“Fast courteous service”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had a short time to get to a meeting. Made the waiter "Clabe" aware of the situation, additionally one in our party needed to eat gluten free. Our order arrived on time as ordered and was Very good. I had Bison nachos and it was excellent! Don't hesitate to go here. I may even go,back tomorrow.

• Visited February 2013
Norcross, Georgia
“Nice alternative to the usual chain restaurants”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The staff has always done an excellent job, this separates Teds to all the competition in the same price range. I don’t eat red meat, so I’m always a limited to what I can choose on the menu, but a great staff can make a huge difference to the perception of a restaurant, so please keep up the great work with a very professional and customer focused staff.

Visited January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good for families and friends”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We visited on a Saturday and due to several unexpected large parties, they were packed. The staff was extremely attentive despite the crowd our food came in absolute record time despite how busy they were. As usually, the food was very good with the exception of too much salt for our personal taste. My husband and I as well as the friend we were with eat a lot of salt so it was pretty noticeable to us. We will be back because the food is the best otherwise, and my husband still has not gotten to anything other than the meatloaf. Squash casserole is very good as well.

• Visited February 2013