“Best Sushi In Town”

Cuisines: Chinese
norcross
“Best Sushi In Town”
Reviewed March 24, 2009

Sunny China's is now serving sushi and it's some of the best I've had in a long time. I use to work around Atl and sandy springs so finding a good sushi bar wasn't that difficult. Since moving to Norcross I've been on a mission in search a good yet affordable sushi restaurant. I stumbled across Sunny China's by accident one day, driving to the Gwinnett Tag Office. I saw "SUSHI!!!" That immediately got my attention and I came in for Lunch. The place is a pretty typical Chinese restaurant, but they have an outstanding Sushi Chef that came from Sushi Huku (a well known restaurant in Marietta). Simply Excellent! Try the Samurai Roll or the Godzilla Roll, those are my personal favorite~

Norcross,GA
“Great Food, Affordable Prices!!”
Reviewed March 12, 2009

The food is great! Service was fast and my food was still hot when it arrived, so I guess that's a good sign. I ordered the Mandarin Chicken and it was amazing! They actually use white meat chicken breast!!! *claps* Yay!! It was crispy but the meat inside was still tender and the Mandarin sauce (which is spicy & tangy) was just enough. It was too much that it made the chicken soggy and it wasn't too little to the point it was bland. It was just PERFECT!!! The vegetables had a little crunch behind it which ment it was fresh, or at least that's what I think. The drinks aren't fountain, they come in cans, I was kind of disappointed at first BUT then I found out their Sweet Tea had FREE REFILLS..and yeah the Sweet Tea is on the level with Mcdonalds..not even lying. I didn't think Chinese Restaurants knew how to make Sweet Tea this good..lol It was Sweet but a good kind that leaves you refreshed. The egg rolls..THE EGG ROLLS..are DELICIOUS..and it's all vegetables..SO IT'S HEALTHY TOO! I wish I knew about these when I was on my diet :-(...lol Overall the food was Excellent!! The service was SPEEDY!! And the Place was Nice!! I'd recommend this place to You, YOU, and YOUUU! lol.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best hot and sour soup.”
Reviewed October 8, 2008