TripAdvisor

Paizanos of Norcross
Ranked #19 of 335 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Enjoyed the Bronx Bomber pizza and the pasta alla vodka with two long-time friends. Good beer selection. Friendly staff.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (62)

Reviewed July 19, 2019

The food, service and attention was very very good. The size of our group did not faze the servers or kitchen. We all had a good time. This restaurant should be on your list when you are near Norcross

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

We ordered a $25 pizza that was only so-so. Little toppings, little sauce, lots of dough! Wish we had had better insights.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

We chose to eat here on the recommendation of someone in our party of 7. I had shrimp scampi which I would give an 8, good but could be better. I also ordered cesears salad; dressing did not have much flavor therefore an 5.
Two in our party had eggplant; both said it was tough and not cooked long enough; another 5.
My husband had lasagna which was most plentiful but it came with bread that was 1-2 days old! It's a shame; it would have received an 8 but now only a 7.
We had a very nice waitress, she was attentive and obliging.
The man there who I assume was the manager never took to.e to come to our table even with it not being too busy to do so; I'll give him a 2.
I don't think we will be returning!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019

Went here for pizza and beer with a friend. We ordered two drafts: Sweetwater 420 and a Stella Artois. After taking the first sip we both noted our two different beers were flat! When the waiter returned, we told him this and asked if he could check with bartender on this. He returned and attempted to redirect us to the bottled beer. What? No apologies.....no explanations.
This was not what we came for. So disappointing. We had to leave.
I don't think they cared about their patrons.

Date of visit: February 2019

Been to Paizanos of Norcross? Share your experiences!