“A place we never tire of”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 334 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We eat often at the Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen in Norcross, where we never tire of the expansive menu, and always enjoy the excellent service provided by friendly, well-trained staff.

My wife and I recently dined there three times in one week, each time with guests who were as pleased as we were. Our favorite appetizers are the ahi tuna, crabmeat with artichoke dip, and blue point oysters. Our favorite main courses are the generous servings of the mixed seafood grill over rice, and the fried shrimp. Desserts are huge and meant to be shared.

We enjoy the lively atmosphere. The restaurant stays very busy with a mix of large groups, some couples, and occasional families.

The service is among the best we've experienced anywhere. At this location the staff are particularly friendly. Rachel, the manager, greeted us. Upon seeing us return twice later in the week, she came over to our table to chat. Then we watched as she moved about energetically to make sure that servers and bus persons were on their toes and that all patrons were taken care of. Our server, Tyrone, was attentive but not hovering. He cheerfully kept our glasses filled and was eager to accommodate any substitutions and special requests.

For these many good reasons, we'll return often.

Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

Went about 5pm walked right in and was seated. Had alligator for first time in my life here and it was great, the creole dipping sauce was a nice touch. Everything we has was awesome

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I had my doubts as we were parking since the place was packed on a Friday night. We may have waited 20 minutes, but once seated we were served right away. The food was good, the oysters were SUPERB!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We arrived early enough to not have to wait an extremely long time on a Saturday evening so we really enjoyed that part. When we were seated the air was blowing directly on the table so we asked to be moved, and they were very friendly about it and had no problem moving us. We truly enjoyed our dinner, appetizers through dessert! The portions were good, its a little costly but expected for a nice place to enjoy with the family. Our server was very friendly and helpful. She was also attentive to when we needed something. We definitely will go back! We signed up for emails so was able to get a free appetizer which helped alot!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I come down to Atlanta a couple times a year to visit an office in Norcross and one at Galleria. When at Norcross the one thing I know for a fact is I want Pappadeaux for lunch. The service is outstanding and truly makes you feel special. I can more than half way through an Arnold Palmer without a new one being placed on the table. I have a green pepper allergy and the manager always comes over to review my order with me given the heavy use of green peppers. The staff recommendations have always been spot on. Last time I had the catfish and it was great. This time we started with frog legs which were so meaty and tasty and the bed of fries were seasoned perfect. I had the fried seafood sampler which included fried tilapia which would be a star on any other plate if not for the shrimp, crawfish, and onion rings that were on mine. My wife and I will be visiting New Orleans for the first time in December of this year and I can't wait to compare!