“Outstanding!”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 327 Restaurants in Norcross
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Winter Garden, Florida
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I love this place! Went here with family and I don't think we have ever had a bad experience here. Everything we have had off the menu was outstanding! Seafood with a cajun flare, steaks are to die for, chicken, salads, appetizers, you name it! I only wish they had one where I live now I would definately be a regular! I try to visit every time I get a chance when I get home to Atlanta! Worth the visit!

• Visited July 2012

Columbus,GA
“Great Seafood with a cajun flair”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

THe tables are a bit close and the room is a bit loud but this is great seafood with a cajun flair. Most plates are enough for two average appetites

Visited June 2012
Bayside, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I loved this restaurant's food - the Pasta Mardi Gras, a grand combo of Creole-Style shrimp, suasage and crabmead over linguini, ROCKED!!! The desserts were outrageously delicious and the portions generous. One thing I didn't care for was the noise level - between the sporting events being blasted on the Televisions, the bar noise, and the size of the place, I could barely hear the waiter's voice above the din.

Visited August 2012
Atlanta
“Great Cajun Food - Bit too noisy for my taste.”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Dined here with five colleagues. Every item we had was very good to excellent - My salmon dish was done just right, the salad fresh, and the asparagus perfect. Portions were generous. I could have been satisfied with the 7 oz salmon, but splurged with the 11 oz. For my dining buddies - halibut and prawns got good reviews, as did the halibut. A really rich variety of seafood and shellfish choices. Service was friendly, but the wait staff was overtaxed for the number of people in the restaurant that night, and this was in the middle of the week at 7 PM. It took about 20 minutes or so for one friend to get a beer refill. Even though it was only six of us it was nearly impossible to hear what my friends across the round table were saying (reason for the average atmosphere rating - would have been very good otherwise).
High points - The food
Improves - Need for more staff to wait on tables.
Plenty of space to park in the lot.
Tip - Can be a little tricky to pull into the lot if you're not familiar with the location and coming up from Atlanta. Ended up going past it and having a tricky time getting back. Had to maneuver to come back in the other direction, going way past, then doing a U-turn.
Would look at coming back here, but would probably stick to returning for lunch and hope it is a bit less noisy.
Please do note if you find this review helpful.

• Visited August 2012
Toronto, Canada
“You know it's good when all you can say during the meal is, "This is crazy!"”
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

I had the Blue Point Oysters and Mississippi Catfish Opelousas and Praline Cheesecake.

It was the best meal I've ever had in the Atlanta area. This place does New Orleans just like New Orleans. Just don't expect to stumble out onto Chartres Street afterwards. It's off putting when you end up in the big, very unlike New Orleans, parking lot afterwards.

Put on your stretchy pants and go there immediately. Get crazy.

A little brass wouldn't hurt the place. It's that authentic.