“Always good!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2011

Top notch New Orleans style seafood. Creole, Etouffee, Gumbo, Crawfish, Shrimp, Oysters, Frog Legs and Alligator. Anytime we are in the Atlanta area, Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen is one of our first stops. We always order too much food, which is not a bad thing. We just leave with a doggie bag that's not for the dog. If we have the time, we will go back a second time just for the appetizers.

Reviewed May 30, 2011

Simply the best!!!!
It was here that I fell in love with Clam Chowder.

Reviewed December 29, 2010

My husband, my sister, and I recently dined at Pappadeaux. This restaurant is quite noisy, the tables are fairly close together, and it was busy on a Tuesday evening. The quantities of food are quite generous, and the service was generally good. We ordered a bottle of wine, which did not come with the appetizers, but right before the meal. The crawfish ettoufee was quite good, and the fried crawfish was almost as good. My sister ordered a combo which included lobster tail. There was no butter for this item, and usually that is included. Worse, the tail was rubbery and stubbornly hung onto the shell, rather than coming apart easily. After the meal was over, my sister spoke with a kitchen manager who apologized for the quality of this item.

In short, this restaurant is good if you avoid the lobster tail.

Reviewed August 15, 2010

My husband and I were looking for some quality seafood while traveling in the Atlanta area and this place caught my eye since I love Cajun. The atmosphere was incredible and they were doing a booming business. The waitress came over to answer questions and take our order. She really took the time to try to answer any questions about their fare which we appreciated. There was a mixup with our order. But beyond the call of duty, the Manager came over to appologize and then stated that he would comp our meal for the inconvenience because it was out first time there and he wanted repeat business. He came over later to clean our table of crumbs and dishes, to make sure our drink order was filled, and if we wanted dessert. Our waitress also came over to make sure that we were taken care of. I have never seen customer service/satisfaction taken to this level before! The craw fish etouffee was delicious and fillet oscar was so tender! The shrimp cocktail with pico de gallo was fresh and the seafood gumbo with endouille sausage, incredible! Try the pecan sweet potato pie the two flavors compliment each other so well--nutty and sweet without the sickly sweetness of regular pecan pie. Thanks for the best meal in a long time!

1  Thank glasslander
Reviewed March 7, 2010

I've eaten at Pappadeaux a couple of dozen times. The service is always excellant and the food is consistently good. They know how to cook fried shrimp, scallops, crawfish and oysters. Never overcooked. Their fresh fish is also very good. My lunch favorite is ginger salmon. For dessert, I recommend creme brulee, the unbelievable brownee with ice cream, or the banana crepe stuffed with huges scoops of hagan daaz vanilla ice cream. It can be loud so sit in the area with the high ceilings to cut down on noise.