“Perfect & Delicious Everytime”
Review of Taqueria del Mar

Taqueria del Mar
Ranked #5 of 328 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Taqueria del Mar is a fast casual grill and bar featuring fresh, fast, affordable southwestern cuisine with hand crafted margaritas, cocktails, beer and wine. Located in Peachtree Corners, Georgia (formerly Norcross, GA) - we are open 7 days a week for lunch, dinner and brunch - served all day every day.
“Perfect & Delicious Everytime”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Traveled a bit over July, have come back 2-3 times in August. Everything is fresh and delicious. By far the best fresh Mexican food in the Metro area.

1 Thank BigChuckAllen

“No clue what everyone else is reviewing”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Fish taco was terrible, buffalo chicken taco was ok, and the salsa duo (chips and salsa) was the worst salsa I've ever had (and I'm a salsa junkie). Terrible food for the cost. Do yourself a favor and go to a real taqueria.

A H, Owner at Taqueria del Mar, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
As an owner operator and a resident of Peachtree Corners, I value and respect all of our customer's feedback. I am disappointed to hear you did not enjoy our restaurant.

As a result of your posting, we have reviewed our salsa recipes, and we are currently making significant changes.

I hope you will reconsider visiting us, and will find our food as enjoyable as all of our patrons !

Thank you again for your feedback.

A
Peachtree Corners, Georgia, United States
“Brunch was awesome”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I had Huervos Racheros. Fluffy eggs and great flavor. The best part though was this bacon that was like no bacon I have ever had. I couldn't drink my water after a bite because it would wash the flavor out of my mouth. The owner says it was imported from Wisconsin and that it was very expensive. It was super smoky and I love smoked meat. I'm going back is weekend for more.

Had fish tacos another time that were very good too. Food seems very fresh and good quality.

The staff is friendly and the place has a comfortable atmosphere.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Way beyond expectations”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

This quite restaurant will far exceed your expectations. I strongly suggest the shrimp, chicken, and pork tacos. Also get the guacamole and its a must to endulge in their house margaretta.

1 Thank Natesgolf
Atlanta
“Lick your plate good!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My family and I stopped here for a late dinner after moving all day and what a reward this place was for a hard days work. The food was outstanding. I ordered a steak entrée with a side of pasta with queso sauce....omg...this was amazing! As good as the food is, it doesn't even come close to the texas margarita! Welcome to the neighborhood to us!

Couple of tips...you order and pay when you walk in except if you choose to sit at a few tables that provide full service. This worked out fine for us since they bring your food to the table and will come back to check on you including to see if you need another texas margarita!!

Very casual environment with big tvs so if you like to watch the Braves while you eat...this is your spot! Also, check to see if they have a Scoutmob deal...we used one and it saved us a pretty peny!