“Great cakes, too much frosting”

Gigi's Cupcakes at the Forum
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Norcross
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Loved the flavor and texture of the cupcakes. The variety is great, but go early and don't wait the best ones run out. They just put too much frosting on top of those cakes, guess they gotta make them pretty. For cupcakes The Patio makes them the right size.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The most amazing cupcakes ever!! I had the wedding cake cupcake and my daughter had a chocolate cupcake, "Very Perry Cherry". If you've never been to Gigi's, you must give it a try! Cute decor and very nice employees.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

My daughter and I attended the Spring tasting party, It was a lovely evening! We are both fans of Gigi's and are a must for my daughter's birthday parties. We sample the new Spring flavors and there are some REALLY yummy ones. So go and have a cupcake! Gigi's does it right and are well worth it.

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

The selection was great and service terrific. I've been to many cupcake establishments and this by far was the best in quality and decor.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We were at the Forum shopping over the weekend and stopped by Gigi's Cupcakes. The store was extremely clean and the one employee was very friendly. She knew the ingredients of the cupcakes inside and out.

I ended up trying the sticky bun cupcake. It was okay. The cupcake was maple french toast and just wasn't my favorite. The icing was caramel and pretty good but it didn't make up for the so-so cake.

I will definitely try Gigi's again. Some of the other flavors looked good (especially the chocolate salted caramel). Take your wallet though because each cupcake will set you back about $3.75.