“I will never patronize this establishment again...poor management...run down...and no water park like advertised.”

Malibu Grand Prix Norcross
Ranked #6 of 18 things to do in Norcross
More attraction details
Owner description: Malibu Norcross has everything you need to celebrate birthdays, have a party, corporate parties, events and team building, and for family gatherings. It’s the perfect place for friends and families to get together and cut loose with fun, games, and great food. With Grand Prix, Go Karts, Arcade, Miniature Golf, Batting Cages, and so much more, there’s every way to play at Malibu Norcross!
GA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I will never patronize this establishment again...we signed up for the promotional deals via tablets at our hotel. We were visiting and when I asked if they could verify the coupons over email or allow us to print the manager refused. He stated we should visit a library or local Kinkos. Being from out of town...I was appalled since we do not know the area. He didn't even offer directions. The lack of professionalism or compassion I will never pay for my son to play here again. they advertise a water park and when you get there the waterpark has not even been built yet. For a high price, the only thing they offer for elementary age kids...are mini golf, bumper boats that don't work my son had to change boats three times because no water was being shoot out, and bumper cars as a passenger only. I am very disappointed. However my son had a great time. Keep in mind his stepdad had to pay to be a passenger so that he could enjoy the activities because my son didn't meant all the height requirements. My tip for this company GET BETTER MANAGEMENT!!! They have an nice arcade area though.

1 Thank colsaries

Atlanta, Georgia
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Beware of LONG LINES”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful, but they needed twice of what they had working. The lines for tickets, coins, batting cage tokens, and putt putt golf clubs was insane... it took 20-30 minutes just to get in and get these things. Then the line for the go carts was over an hour long, only to find out you have to be wearing closed toed shoes to drive, so if you are planning a trip here...wear closed toe shoes!!! The bumper boats are fun, but again....LONG LINE! Only one person tending to each station, so the ride time was not worth waiting for this poor guy to follow routine of helping each person on/off the boat, docking/undocking each boat etc. Most of the games in the game room worked, but most of them were old games. The batting cage works, but you have to go get back in the long customer service line to purchase batting cage tokens. Needless to say, what could have been 2 hours of fun turned into 4 hours of waiting and dissatisfaction.

1 Thank mandtmommy
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went last Friday at around noon. Had bought tix from Groupon for $25 for 2 all day passes. After waiting in the sun for over an hour to ride the go carts and the another 40 minutes for the bumper boats I was already frustrated. Then ordered 2 fries and 2 small drinks which cost over $11 and took almost 20 minutes to get the fries! We were finished with our drinks by then! It was the worst experience I've had in quite some time. Definitely will NOT go back! So glad I didn't have to pay the regular prices.

2 Thank pookie1poo
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun for the Kids”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I went to MGPN for a birthday party. The kids enjoyed all if the attractions and had a ball. We adults had a lot of fun too. The party room arrangements were not the best but it didn't stop the kids from having fun.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank DJatan
Dacula, Georgia
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Can be rough”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Depending on when you go, this particular venue is a hang out for teens who are less than well behaved. "Thuggish" is the word I would use. The do keep an off duty police officer on hand for these busy times though and I think that keeps the trouble at bay. It just isn't always the best environment for a family.

1 Thank AndrewW3