“A good quality breakfast”

The Flying Biscuit Cafe
Ranked #11 of 332 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The food is much better than IHOP or Cracker Barrel and the prices aren't much higher. The selections seemed much healthier than other breakfast places. We enjoyed it and will eat there again.

There are newer reviews for The Flying Biscuit Cafe

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This location OTP used to be great. However, I just visited last week and I have to say it was terrible. I went in for a weekday breakfast; ordered the piedmont omelet--the bacon was just stuck on top of the eggs. The salmon scramble didn't have any noticeable cream cheese mixed in and the pieces of salmon were tiny, tiny...not like it used to be. Flying Biscuit HQ needs to figure out what is happening here. (This visit was after the "reopening" too. Sad...

1  Thank pattyduluthtoo
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Nice and attentive staff. The crab cakes were the best ones I've ever had. Others really enjoyed their bison burgers.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was not impressed with my visit to this location. I was one of only two people eating on a Wednesday night at 6:30pm, while other places along the road had lines out the door. I was not impressed with the oven baked chicken, that had a dry bread crumb crust. I could tell it was made much earlier in the day and heated up for me. I was also never provided any more tea, after my glass was empty. Will not return nor send others.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The food is good and you get decent amount of food for your dollar. Try to avoid Sunday afternoon / Brunch time or prepare to wait 20 to 30 minutes to get seated. The staff are friendly so I will try to get there again. I will avoid the busy time though.