“Fantastic fresh breakfasts”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 23, 2013

One of the best places in Peachtree Corners for breakfast is The Flying Biscuit Café. The food is always great, but be aware on Saturday mornings you'll probably have to wait. However, the wait is worth it. As the name suggests the biscuits are heavenly. The problem is trying to not eat too much.

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Always a favorite brunch restaurant! They do not take reservations, so at 11am on sunday we had a 25 minute wait. Biscuits are fanfastic!! We did not like the grits, but we are not used to creamy grits. Waitress was pleasant but not attentive. We will definitely be back when we are in town!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I ate here today and had great service, very good food and a clean quiet atmosphere. It was just what I needed.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

This place was great. My poached eggs were cooked perfectly...and I am very picky about my eggs. I even enjoyed the grits. I don't think I have ever liked grits before, but these were creamy and delicious. The vibe is funky and the food is great. This place is a must visit when we are in Atlanta!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been to the Flying Biscuit several times for breakfast. The menu items are expensive but you can order off the chalk board such as just an egg and biscuit vs. all the other stuff. Service is also very good.