Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Norcross
$84
Country Inn
$114
Very Good 4/5
Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross(Norcross)(Great Value!)
$59
$99
$74
$63
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk ladychose microtelhelpful hotel stafflaundry facilitynice stayfast food restaurantsair conditionerextended staynight staybusiness tripwalmartmidnightinternetinterstatecleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 16, 2012

all people at front desk extremely rude,the dirtiest motel room ive every been in(200 a year)did not stay but 5 minutes and manager would not refund my money,bed had wet stains and around 150 hairs in it,dirt all over walls,bugs everywhere.DONT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This place is horrible! First of all the guy at the front desk is extremely rude. I booked online and after debating my case he finally "found" our reservation and never apologized. Secondly the room had no ice bucket the soaps and lotions in the bathroom were used. Also the bed spread had visible stains on it. Also the breakfast was a complete joke packaged honey buns and bagels. The only thing it may have going for it is there is a decent "den" space.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Jessica4332
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Staff was very nice but the the hotel is less than desirable. All of the pillows were stained I returned them to the front desk and went and bought my own; the towels literally had not been washed just folded and placed on towel rack. Really embarrassed to say I stayed at this location. Just wow, hoping to get my points reimbursed not worth it. To the staff I do apologize for not being able to say nicer comments other than the front desk.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This hotel is FULL OF BEDBUGS!!! HORRIBLE hotel EXPERIENCE i have ever had in my life! I called the front desk to let them know about the problem we were having so they moved us to another room 3am in the morning. At 1st the room looked to be a little cleaner and seemed to be better.But as time passed the BEDBUGS starting coming OUT and i realized the second room was just as bad as the first room we were in. BEDBUGS were up under the phone desk. I pulled the cover back to check my sleeping son and I saw 3 BEDBUGS marching in a row towards him!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2012

After visiting a couple other motels in this area, I stopped by this"the MICROTEL INN" on the way to the days inn.The front desk area was clean,so I asked to see a room.It was overall clean,and the bed slept great.I am a long distance mail hauler and work out of a location neear here.The room was clean, cool and QUIET.No dogs barking, no pee smell like the motel 6 and nobody knocking on the door to check for drugs.I enjoyed astaying the night HERe and will go there again when I need a room.The shower had GREAT hot water,and plenty of it.. Large bath towels, and a confortable bed.. I hated to get up to leave.. the room is cut into 2 areas by way of some cabinets.It has a sofa,table, and is a nice size room.Its an INSIDE entrance, so no hores, and drug addicts are trying to make a sell during the night.The doors have card access locks and for norcross, its confortable and priced the same as the other LOWER CLASS motels.. I have their number in my phone and the business card in my travel bag.. If I need to crash in norcross or north atlanta, I will stop here. its about 10 miles from the ARENA at gwinnett..

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business