“Norcross, GA”

Rodeway Inn Norcross
Ranked #20 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for a week and the location is nice. The floor in the room was dirty. The room smelled bad. The lady who tried to clean my room was threatening and wanted to kill me.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The first room had a mildew smell with a patch in the tub,it was a non-smoking room that smell and looked like it was smoked in and the floor didn't look clean enough to walk around without shoes.Not a good place and the Internet advertises a pool and there wasn't one

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We needed a hotel in very short notice after a concert in nearby Alpharetta, GA ... however everything near the ampitheatre was sold out or $250 or more a night. So, we decided to go with this hotel when we found a rate on expedia for $55. We checked in after midnight, and were sort of waved in by the guy at the front desk who gave me little to no info at all... oh well, I wanted to get to bed anyway. We didn't see an elevator so we had to climb the grimey, stained, and trash covered stairs to get to the room with a huge suitcase in tow. The room was like a sauna when we walked in... hot and humid even more so than outside. there were literally a few chunks missing from the walls, the bed had ornamental pieces that had been ripped off leaving broken wood exposed, there was a giant tube TV (no flat screen here) and everything from carpet to bedspread was WAY outdated.... felt like I had been tossed into a scene from the tv show Roseanne circa 1992. ... The plusses were that we A) only paid $55 a night, B) while the room may not have had any updates in the last 20 years, it was at least very clean. and C) the bed was clean and comfy and I slept well (maybe because I was exhausted but its true). I would definatly try to find somewhere else in the future but if you are in a bind and this is available for $55 vs another place for $250... this place will do!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Tired and rundown Day's Inn. Rooms are nasty. Bedding about twenty years overdue for replacement. Carpets grungy, AC filthy. Furniture way past its expiration date. Bathroom gross. Continental breakfast a joke. This place needs a Demolition or complete renovation! Had a pool but its shut down. Great Cliff view !

Room Tip: Don't stay here.