“A scary stay in Norcross”

Rodeway Inn Norcross
Ranked #19 of 38 Hotels in Norcross

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Franklin, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Tired and rundown Day's Inn. Rooms are nasty. Bedding about twenty years overdue for replacement. Carpets grungy, AC filthy. Furniture way past its expiration date. Bathroom gross. Continental breakfast a joke. This place needs a Demolition or complete renovation! Had a pool but its shut down. Great Cliff view !

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
San Diego, California
Reviewed July 9, 2013

i don't usually write reviews, but I felt I needed to warn people so they don't end up in the same situation I was in. The hotel was nasty. The room was dirty. The place smelled disgusting. I had a reservation for 4 nights, I went to check in and it was late, so the tiredness made me ignore my first instincts of turing and running when I the front of it. I went ahead and check-in, paid my money and went to the room. I almost vomitted at the smell. Long story short, I requested a refund and went across the street to the Comfort Inn and could not understand why these two hotels were so different from one another when they were so close to each other. You would think that the Days Inn would attempt to compete, but I guess not. Just be warned, NEVER STAY HERE... unless you just like nasty hotels. By the way, it does not have an elevator, so I had to carry my bags up two flights of stairs...crazy!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed for 5 days and it was pretty decent for the price. The room included a mini fridge,microwave and coffee brewer in the room. They also offer a continental breakfast. It's close to the highway and there are plenty of restaurants close to the location. The mall,Walmart and grocery stores are close by too. Owners/front desk very nice and helpful. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013