“best value under the sun - INDEED”

Rodeway Inn Norcross
Ranked #19 of 37 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stayed at this place on way to savannah, GA it was very late evening and traffic was terrible on freeway. somehow I took exit toward Greenville on I-285 and I headed on I-85 north. Car was running low on gas and I had no choice but take an exit to fill up gas. I was super tired and didn't feel like driving again. I saw this place across the street on hill and I thought let me check on rate. I went to this place to check on rates for night. I got room for $ 45.00 a night including taxes. Didn't need to bargain for room. Room was very clean and king size bed with 5 pillows and also free high speed internet. Bathroom was clean and also provided 3 big towels. Staff was very nice and informative. there are plenty of restaurant around, which is open 24 hours.
Morning time free continental breakfast was good. Morning staff print me out direction to avoid traffic.

Very nice place to stay. Very safe.

I will go back to this place.

Room Tip: back side rooms are nicer
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 20, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I would have liked to have known about construction ahead of time. There were a few stains on the bedding. I also think ironing boards should be provided when an iron is checked out. The breakfast was good.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I found this place online for cheap price. I called if they can match up this price, eventually they did match the price. Room was on upstairs, nice and clean; not bad for price.
housekeeper were so in hurry to clean room. they were trying to open my door at 7 am, not only that but also yelling loud early in morning. i called front desk and no one answered. Night staff didn't inform me about check out time so i pretended it must be 12 pm check out as other hotels. and guess what there was old looking lady knocking on my door by 11:30 AM telling me to pay 10$ for late check out. She wasn't even in her proper dressing; she was looking like homeless woman. No wonder why they have bad reviews about this property. I work government job and i never been treated like this before. i would spend little extra and go somewhere else but never go to this kind of hotel.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

On a recent typical blue collar business trip we found this Days Inn to be a great value. We will definitely be staying again soon!

Reviewed April 15, 2013