“very greatfull” 4 of 5 bubbles

Rodeway Inn Norcross
Ranked #18 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
“very greatfull”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

I am very greatfull for the honesty that the staff had shown to me. I forgot and left my bag in the parking area packed with important items. A house keeper found the bag and gave it to the front desk and they checked to identify the owner and tried to call me, but I didn't answer the call at the time. After several hours I learned that my bag was missing, so I went back to the hotel and asked the front desk person if anybody by chance had found my bag and turned it to them. After recognizing that I am the true owner of the bag the person gave it to me. I told him that they have done an outstanding job and was very greatfull for what they did. Defenitely this is a place where I will stay in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Not a bad stay for the price. We had 6 rooms, all were clean, but definately needed some upgrading. The place is quite and close to I-85 and our conference location. Downside was the continental breakfast and the staff was hard to understand. But I have stayed here 4 years in a row and will stay here again. For the price, NO complaints.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

vinod j, Manager at Rodeway Inn Norcross, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. We're looking forward to having you staying with us again in future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norcross
Quality Inn Northlake
#106 of 178 in Atlanta
Quality Inn Northeast
#143 of 178 in Atlanta
Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Comfort Suites Perimeter Center
#10 of 10 in Sandy Springs

Been to Rodeway Inn Norcross? Share your experiences!