“very greatfull”

Ranked #18 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Norcross
“very greatfull”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I am very greatfull for the honesty that the staff had shown to me. I forgot and left my bag in the parking area packed with important items. A house keeper found the bag and gave it to the front desk and they checked to identify the owner and tried to call me, but I didn't answer the call at the time. After several hours I learned that my bag was missing, so I went back to the hotel and asked the front desk person if anybody by chance had found my bag and turned it to them. After recognizing that I am the true owner of the bag the person gave it to me. I told him that they have done an outstanding job and was very greatfull for what they did. Defenitely this is a place where I will stay in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Cleveland
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Not a bad stay for the price. We had 6 rooms, all were clean, but definately needed some upgrading. The place is quite and close to I-85 and our conference location. Downside was the continental breakfast and the staff was hard to understand. But I have stayed here 4 years in a row and will stay here again. For the price, NO complaints.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

vinod j, Manager at Rodeway Inn Norcross, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. We're looking forward to having you staying with us again in future.
Travelers also viewed these Norcross hotels
Araamda Inn Norcross
Hampton Inn Norcross
Hampton Inn Norcross
#1 of 38 in Norcross
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Norcross

Been to Rodeway Inn Norcross? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn Norcross

Property: Rodeway Inn Norcross
Address: 5990 Western Hills Dr, Norcross, GA 30071-3469 (Formerly Days Inn)
Location: United States > Georgia > Norcross
Ranked #18 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn Norcross 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rodeway Inn Norcross reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Ne/Jimmy Carter Blvd Hotel Norcross