Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Norcross, GA
$51
Motel 6
$99
$89
Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross(Norcross)(Great Value!)
$59
$104
$69
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskworked greatthird floorwafflesice machinestone mountainhousekeeping staffking bedatlanta areavery nice hotelinnsdirectvgeorgia
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is really well managed hotel. Real nice suites & very clean.
Front office is really awsome & helpful.
One of teh best hotel with best rates!!!
My kids enjoyed the sofa bed with Indian channels.

Excellent!

Room Tip: Corner Suites
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is really well run hotel. They have suites - not rooms. The suites are about the size of one bedroom apartment. There is separate bedroom, and separate living room with office desk. All furnished in modern/artsy way. Very practical. The office desk has power outlets on the table, and in the base of lamps. This is very convenient for a business traveler who works in the room. Enough outlets for laptop, printer, scanner and shredder.

Breakfast is buffet style, warm eggs, biscuits, sausage, fruits, jogurt, oatmeal, pancakes, coffee. Newspaper is available for breakfast reading. USA today is the only selection.

Location is less then half mile from the I-85. Locally, it is about midpoint of Gwinnett County, close to everything in North-East Atlanta suburbs, and one exit from Atlanta perimeter (ring-road around Atlanta). Excellent base for business traveler with business to North-East Atlanta, Northern Perimeter, or Buckhead/Midtown/Downtown area (since everything is along I-85). This of course assumes that you have car available during the entire stay. This location does not work if you are on leisure trip, and just want to walk from hotel to the World of Coca Cola before flying home.

Room Tip: Front side has view to Jimmy Carter Blvd. Back side has view to swimming pool, and some trees.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stayed here for two nights (around $79/night with AAA) and found the hotel to be in good shape with large, clean rooms and nicely maintained. The service was inconsistent ranging from friendly and helpful to uncaring and ignorant. The free continental breakfast was about as basic as I've seen in a while but it's fine if your just looking for a bowl of cereal and some coffee. Having the gardener show up before 7:00 am to use his gas powered leaf blower outside our window to clean the parking lot wasn't the best idea, fortunately I was already awake but I can imagine it wasn't appreciated by some guests. The shower/tub had a loose and finicky handle which I could never quite figure out how to get warm water from with out wiggling it around for a few minutes. I never could get warm water out of the sink tap. All in all it was okay but I'm sure there's better places for the money.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Everything about the hotel, decor and rooms were better than satisfactory, The staff was very helpful and courteous and took care of just about everything. I had an issue with the hot water in my room. Once the management found out about it steps were taken to ensure the stay was great.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I'm currently on Day 2 of 5 staying at this hotel. On the first day it took about 10 minutes for the water to warm up. On the second day it started hot ("Oh, they fixed it") then promptly went cold the rest of the morning.
The leaning commode is a nice touch too. Feels like you are relieving yourself while sitting on a roller coaster.
On the plus side, the staff did seem very caring which is probably crucial for this hotel to do well.

1  Thank AllBizness_12
GANCROSS, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Norcross, GA, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am very sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced in the beginning of your stay at our hotel. Please accept my sincere apology. I just got an alert about this review hence want to ensure that i get to connect with you and see if I can be of any assistance. I hope you received my letter of apology dropped in your room on 2nd day as unfortunately I found out about this issue only on 2nd morning. I waited to connect with you in person before leaving from hotel on 2nd day but, you arrived from work late in night and I had left by then.

We do our best to take care of any issue identified and if there is anything we can’t fix immediately try find alternate solution. In your case I need to find out why you weren’t offered alternate room. I am double checking my end of communication gap that caused this. Meanwhile, I was happy to talk to you about your new room and that everything was ok. Since then I left you VM in attempt to make sure that your rest of stay was comfortable and if there was anything we can do. In summary, your feedback is of huge value to us. We feel terrible that your stay wasn't as pleasant &/or comfortable as you may have expected. It there is anything you want to discuss with me in relation to your stay, I urge you to please contact me directly or, my mobile at your convenience. Again, please accept our apology for the inconvenience.