“"We felt so at home"”

Ranked #6 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Nashville, Tennessee
“"We felt so at home"”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

From the moment that we arrived, the staff made us feel so welcome. We arrived late in the evening, tired from a long cold and rainy trip, and the desk clerk went out of her way to make us some hot water for some tea to warm us up. The moment we entered our room, it smelled clean and fresh. The room was spacious and well furnished and the bed was very comfortable. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. We will look forward to staying at the Country Inn and Suites in Norcross on our next upcoming visit to Atlanta.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I would recommend Country Inn N Suites to ANYONE staying in the Norcross area. My stay was beyond Great. The staff was wonderful and most attentive to my needs. They definitely made sure the Rooms were cleaned by a certain time. I was able to take in the Suite room and it was Roomy. The bed made you not want to move. I truly enjoyed my stay and would definitely stay again once I'm in the area and in need of a Room.

Thanks

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I make a trip to Norcross once a month and stay here everytime. This is a great place to stay with very friendly and delightful customer service. Great breakfast,Great staff,and clean rooms! I don't think I will be switching anytime soon or at all.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Very friendly staff...always a pleasure to be greeted with a smile and for them to remember me as a past guest. I love the breakfast that is offered...always well presented and hot. This is definitely the location I stay when on that side of town.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
GANCROSS, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Norcross, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Elaine,

Thanks for complimenting the staff. It is always good to see you. Your time to write this review is truly appreciated. Also, your business & considering to always stay with is much appreciated. Thank you!! Lastly, please trust that we are always here to take care of all that you may need during your stay. All we want is that you have a good stay at our Country Inn & Suites Norcross.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Exelent workers, excelent rooms, comfy beds, good breakfast, highly recomend!!!quiet and soundproof rooms, indoor swimming pool, close to highways, gyms and restaurants. Good housekeepers, front desk very pleasant!! I always stay here when im in town!!

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Laimmiss,

Thanks for the review and summarizing all you enjoy during your stays at our Country Inn & Suites Norcross. Also, thanks much for recognizing the staff at the hotel. We all work hard to do our best to ensure that our guests are well taken care of. Thanks much for choosing to stay at our hotel every time travel brings you in the area. See your next time.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I am Concierge member of Carlson Club, I chose Country Inn since it's one of the chain hotel. not like Radisson hotels with a big lobby, the country Inn I stayed is small very much comfortable, especially the GM Manish, very nice man. always trying to help me. it's not a big hotel, but you will get all you need, breakfast, gym, pool, etc. I highly recommend and would like to come back for my next trip.

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for the review. Also, thank you for being Club Carlson member. Your business is much appreciated. I am glad that your trip did not need to be extended by more 1 one day and that you were able to get back home with your family. I hope that that box was right size and that you didn’t have any inconvenience at the airport. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed the stay at our Country Inn & Suites.

Yup!! We are a small hotel but, like you said we have all that one needs for a clean, comfortable & pleasant stay. And, importantly we all work very hard with intent to do our best to extend best service we can. Collectively these things help our guests enjoy their stay. Thanks for the compliments & recommending our hotel.

Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stayed in this hotel Christmas week of 2012 and it is really a great place to stay. The manager Manish was very pleasant and accommodated my family and I generously. The rooms were clean and spacious. They have LCD tv with free HBO, breakfast buffet that included waffles, eggs, sausage, bagels, donuts, oatmeal, coffee, boiled eggs etc. We got this hotel at a great deal by booking directing through the hotel and when we arrived it was exactly what we received. The pillows were very soft so if you need extra firmness you will have to stack the pillows. Our room was the king suite which had the mini fridge and microwave. We had a small hiccup with smelling smoke in the bathrooms but that only happened twice and after speaking to Manish about this, it didn't happen again. We will be staying here again, due to the great customer service, convenience of location and overall accessibility.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Monifa,

Thank you for your feedback & support. Your compliments & comments about the room cleanliness and amenities are much appreciated. Our housekeepers are the best. They work very hard to keep the rooms clean for all our guests. Yeah!! The brand new LCD tvs with several premium (15+ HBO/ESPN etc.) channels with too many HD channels do deliver it for all my guests who enjoy watching TV while they are on the road. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet and it can’t get better if family is along to enjoy it. Lastly, I too do believe that our rooms are very spacious and that it directly adds very good value during the stay. I am glad that you trusted me & chose to stay after I gave you all the details about hotel. See you next time.