“Excellent stay”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Norcross, GA
Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Very friendly staff...always a pleasure to be greeted with a smile and for them to remember me as a past guest. I love the breakfast that is offered...always well presented and hot. This is definitely the location I stay when on that side of town.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
GANCROSS, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Norcross, GA, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear Elaine,

Thanks for complimenting the staff. It is always good to see you. Your time to write this review is truly appreciated. Also, your business & considering to always stay with is much appreciated. Thank you!! Lastly, please trust that we are always here to take care of all that you may need during your stay. All we want is that you have a good stay at our Country Inn & Suites Norcross.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Exelent workers, excelent rooms, comfy beds, good breakfast, highly recomend!!!quiet and soundproof rooms, indoor swimming pool, close to highways, gyms and restaurants. Good housekeepers, front desk very pleasant!! I always stay here when im in town!!

• Stayed: January 2013

Dear Laimmiss,

Thanks for the review and summarizing all you enjoy during your stays at our Country Inn & Suites Norcross. Also, thanks much for recognizing the staff at the hotel. We all work hard to do our best to ensure that our guests are well taken care of. Thanks much for choosing to stay at our hotel every time travel brings you in the area. See your next time.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I am Concierge member of Carlson Club, I chose Country Inn since it's one of the chain hotel. not like Radisson hotels with a big lobby, the country Inn I stayed is small very much comfortable, especially the GM Manish, very nice man. always trying to help me. it's not a big hotel, but you will get all you need, breakfast, gym, pool, etc. I highly recommend and would like to come back for my next trip.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for the review. Also, thank you for being Club Carlson member. Your business is much appreciated. I am glad that your trip did not need to be extended by more 1 one day and that you were able to get back home with your family. I hope that that box was right size and that you didn’t have any inconvenience at the airport. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed the stay at our Country Inn & Suites.

Yup!! We are a small hotel but, like you said we have all that one needs for a clean, comfortable & pleasant stay. And, importantly we all work very hard with intent to do our best to extend best service we can. Collectively these things help our guests enjoy their stay. Thanks for the compliments & recommending our hotel.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stayed in this hotel Christmas week of 2012 and it is really a great place to stay. The manager Manish was very pleasant and accommodated my family and I generously. The rooms were clean and spacious. They have LCD tv with free HBO, breakfast buffet that included waffles, eggs, sausage, bagels, donuts, oatmeal, coffee, boiled eggs etc. We got this hotel at a great deal by booking directing through the hotel and when we arrived it was exactly what we received. The pillows were very soft so if you need extra firmness you will have to stack the pillows. Our room was the king suite which had the mini fridge and microwave. We had a small hiccup with smelling smoke in the bathrooms but that only happened twice and after speaking to Manish about this, it didn't happen again. We will be staying here again, due to the great customer service, convenience of location and overall accessibility.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Monifa,

Thank you for your feedback & support. Your compliments & comments about the room cleanliness and amenities are much appreciated. Our housekeepers are the best. They work very hard to keep the rooms clean for all our guests. Yeah!! The brand new LCD tvs with several premium (15+ HBO/ESPN etc.) channels with too many HD channels do deliver it for all my guests who enjoy watching TV while they are on the road. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet and it can’t get better if family is along to enjoy it. Lastly, I too do believe that our rooms are very spacious and that it directly adds very good value during the stay. I am glad that you trusted me & chose to stay after I gave you all the details about hotel. See you next time.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I recently visited Atlanta and I stayed at the Country inn &suites at Norcross. I enjoyed staying at this hotel, the service is great and staff are very nice. I had a minor issue in my room, the manager personally took care of it, he was very professional and did great job to make my stay very pleasant. The price is very affordable compared to other hotels in the area and they offer hot breakfast. Rooms are very quiet, and clean. I highly recommend this hotel.

Dear Aline,

I hope you are enjoying the weather up north!! Thank for the compliments and choosing to stay with us during December and keep coming back whenever travel brings you in the area. We are all here to serve you the best we can. I am thankful for your patience during unintended inconvenience caused during your stay. I totally appreciate your understanding that there is always a possibility to fail &/or make mistake despite best attempt and intent to avoid it. Once identified, we strive to do our best to correct the issue/mistake as promptly as we can. Thank you for your authentication that we offer affordable rates & the recommendation.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

As a frequent traveler and repeat guest, this hotel serves as my "home away from home" while in the Atlanta market. Very well maintained facility with clean and pleasant environment for good value. Recently remodeled dinning/breakfast area with upgrades throughout. I strongly recommend.

Room Tip: Rooms facing south are are quieter

Dear L H,

I hope you are having a good 2013. I haven’t seen you during Jan but I trust that you are doing well. As always, your consideration to stay with us every time you are in the area is much appreciated. We are very glad and thankful to hear that extend you a “home away from home” stay.. As you know, we are here to take best care of you while you take care of your business. Best wishes for your ventures. Hope to see you soon..

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was recently in Atlanta on business and had the pleasure of staying at the Country Inn and Suites in Norcross. My stay was very pleasant. Mr. Manish and his staff were very nice and went out of their way to make sure my stay at there hotel was a very pleasurable experience. The room was very nice and clean and the hot breakfast bar was good as well. I felt very comfortable and safe. I look foward to staying at the Country Inn and Suites again the next time I am in Atlanta on business.

Dear Tequila,

Thank you for the compliments. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and your consideration to come back the following week is appreciated. I am thankful that you enjoyed the room & breakfast and importantly that you felt safe during your stay. We are here to best take care of our guests. I know that while on the road one wants to feel safe. During your future stays if there is anything I can assist you with, please be sure to reach out to me. It would be my pleasure to host you again.