“Low quality”

Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Ranked #24 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
“Low quality”
Reviewed December 11, 2010

When I first checked in to my room the carpet was soaked and soggy so they moved to to another room. After I got my second room I locked my key in my room and no one was at the front desk. It's just a number to call. When somebody picked up she told me she wasn't coming and I was just going to have to wait. Check out is at 11pm. Somebody was knocking on my door at 10:59 but I had already paid for another night. Horrible experince

• Stayed December 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
pinson al
Reviewed August 17, 2009

I stayed at this hotel on August 14th for one night. The room was beautiful. I had a seperate living room with large TV, full kitchen and seperate bedroom with a king bed. The entire place was clean and had everything needed for a wonderal and relaxing stay. The front desk people called me by name and were very nice. This is my 2nd stay here and I will be back.

Sherron Tate
Pinson, Al.

Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
MI
Reviewed May 3, 2008

I read the previous reviews and got pretty freaked out but I had already booked the room. I was pleasantly surprised, staff was friendly and let me check in early, the room was clean, the area was very nice and quiet. Maybe they had a change in management since these last reviews, I would positively stay there again as my experience was wonderful. This is an extended stay, they expect most people will be bringing their own shampoo, etc. This is a bargain for the price spent. If you want perfection, you will have to pay more. For the price I paid, I was thrilled. I am already planning ahead to stay at some of their other locations due to my positve experience here.

• Liked — Great price, great room.
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Tennessee
Reviewed May 28, 2007

Because of my good experiences with Homestead Suites in the past, I thought it would be okay to stay there again. I stayed at the Homestead Studio Suites at Peachtree Corners on May 26 for one night. It was one of the worst experiences I've had with this hotel. Immediately when i walked in the room, I felt a need to clean. The room had an odor. I constantly had to spray air freshner. The counter top was a little dirty and the sink still had food pieces in the drain. The bottom of the shower curtain was completely covered with mold and the tub didn't drain when I took my shower. Seeing that this hotel charges for the room upfront instead of at checkout, you would think they could spend a few dollars to replace the shower curtain and by some Draino. I'm assuming the money must be going to the upkeep of the property outside. The outside of the property looked nice and inviting. Guess you can't go by just what's on the outside. Please avoid this Homestead if possible. It's making all the decent Homestead Studio Suites look really bad.

• Liked — The landscape and the location
  • Disliked — The entire room
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled solo
North Carolina
Reviewed February 14, 2007

The Hotel name and location are great. The problem is with the rooms, and the service. Changed rooms twice and still received a room that was not clean. Some walked in the room at 2 am with a key (HORRIBLE). STAY AWAY....., It is not even worth .01 a night. Just being honest.

• Liked — NOTHING
  • Disliked — Clealiness and unfriendly staff.
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawr...
#10 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Rodeway Inn Norcross
Rodeway Inn Norcross
#19 of 38 in Norcross
Home Towne Studios - Chamblee

Been to Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners? Share your experiences!