When I first checked in to my room the carpet was soaked and soggy so they moved to to another room. After I got my second room I locked my key in my room and no one was at the front desk. It's just a number to call. When somebody picked up she told me she wasn't coming and I was just going to have to wait. Check out is at 11pm. Somebody was knocking on my door at 10:59 but I had already paid for another night. Horrible experince
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plan on staying in Atlanta for a while? Look to Crossland Atlanta - Peachtree Corners for extended-stay accommodations just outside the city. Our 138 rooms are designed to make your long-term stay as comfortable as possible. During your stay, you'll have access to a variety of amenities, including on-site laundry facilities, free Wi-Fi, and more. Our hotel is even pet friendly so you never have to leave your beloved four-legged friends at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Atlanta Peachtree Corners - Norcross Hotel Norcross
- Extended Stay America Norcross