“Best place in town”

Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Ranked #27 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Very clean room, excellent location, close to restaurants and markets, excellent service , very pleasant and courteous people at the front disk , especially reshard and chade , I will definitely come back again , and i will definitely refer my family and friends to stay there.

• Stayed: May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the staff and all of the amenities we offer at our hotel.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

March 2013, my husband and I stayed at this property for about 45 days while our new home was under construction. We were exceptionally pleased with our hotel accommodations, the awesome staff and great location. Great value for the price!!! Would highly recommend for your short-term needs!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Bernard - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that we were able to provide you with a clean and comfortable place to stay while your new home was under construction. It was a pleasure providing for you both!

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

My wife an I stayed there this past weekend just before the 31st of march an the morning after our 1st night we were rudly awaked by knocking on door from housekeeping told her no thankyou an she decides to open door if it werent for latch on door she would have let herself right in this was the 1st sign of trouble the 2nd came later that night when my wife and I returned to room after showering and relaxing we lay down an call it a night when around 3am I Am Awaked by Someone Trying To Enter My Room an I Dont Mean a simple DoorRattling I am Talking Full Out Key Card Inserted an Door Opened Again if I had Not put Latch on door Intruder Wld have jst Come Right In Called Front Desk Spoke with Omar and asked who and why wld anyone Have a Key To My Room He Said he Has No Idea Omar said he wld review Security Tape I asked if I cld view also he told me No!!! My Wife Has Contacted Corporate An The Hotel Manager Gave us a coupon for al Free night But Who Wld Want To Stay There After An Experience Like This Jst Thank God I Was There An My Wife Wasnt Alone An That I Latched Door Before Bed If Not I May Not Even BeHere to write this horrific and terrible reviewsincerely highly upset Mr Brown!!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank HenryB234
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that your stay was less than satisfactory. Please accept my apology. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working diligently with my staff to emphasis the importance of safety. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at pte@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I am originally from Greenwood, Ms. I've been back in the state of Georgia for about 4 months at the most now. I chose Homestead Studio Suites at 7049 Jimmy Carter Blvd. Norcross, Ga 30092 because someone actually recommended me to stay here, so I purchased my room on 03/08/13 and I'm still here in my same room. "Honestly, I can say enough great things about my stay here at Homestead Studio Suites." There service is above, beyond, and beyond that.. I have no complaints none whatsoever.. All the employee's, staffs, managers have strong work ethic. They are kind, passionate, and reasonable.. And yes, I recommend anybody to stay here at this hotel even if it is for one night. You're going to stay some more nights.. I paid a weekly rate and I'm still here..

Room Tip: Me personally, all there rooms here are awesome, immaculate, and its a very quiet area to be in and...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank FelishaWilliams168
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm thrilled that you had an experience that was above, beyond, and beyond that. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Recently moved back to Atlanta and chose this location for the great value/quality it offers during this trying economy and transition phase in my life. I am in a remodeled hotel room and it's perfect (colors, art work, etc. are fresh & warm) AND the Guest Services Staff (front office & maintenance) are professional, yet down to earth, QUALITY people, who consistently provide top-rated service to their guest: Kudos to Reshard, Mike, Mark, Lawanda, Courtney, Wanda & Calvin (Mgr).

I recommend this hotel for all types of travelers/customers (corporate/business, leisure/vacation and those in transition), however, long-term stays with children I do not recommend (not due to any fault of the hotel or staff).

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Leigh M
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that enjoyed your stay and that our team of staff was able to provide you with excellent service. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a couple of time for business and I have been very impressed with the product. The first time I stayed here, the rooms were kind of dirty and the employees somewhat disorganized. But the last couple of times I have been there, the rooms have gotten better and the seem to have a better management with a strong staff. I like the new African gentleman that runs the place. He is all about taking care of guest and business. However, the TV's and rooms need some upgrades.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Williams J
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have been staying at Homestead Suites Hotel at 7049 Jimmy Carter Blvd. Norcross, GA 30092 for over two years. The Hotel is clean, nice, and a safe heaven home for me. It has been a transtional housing for me. The Hotel has an excellent area Manager, by the name of Blaise Azangue, and he is very professional, hardworking, and will attend to tenants needs as soon as someone request items for the hotels. Mr. Blaize is conservative but he will help you when there is need. My suggestion is the rooms have to be upgraded including the TV'S, and most important, continental breakfast must be served also. Last Year the Hotel On Jimmy Carter promised us Breakfast, and I haven't seen that happen. So therefore, I hope Mr. Blaise Azangue will take that promise into consideration. The hotel is safe for adult and children. If anyone is looking for a nice and clean Hotel, Homestead Suites Hotel will be recommended by me, and my family. Kids are happy here also. The rooms are clean once a week. All the receptionists are doing a great job to help the residents feel at home at homestead suites Hotel. I will also give the Area Manager 100% for doing a great job. And the new Manager, Mr. Carl is doing a great job also to ensure that every resident living at Homestead Suites Inn is happy and safe with their stay. I hope to contiue living at the Homestead Suites in Norcross, until I buy a house. Great Job Folks.........This is from a resident who is happy, amd safe, at Homestead Suites Hotels. New guests, please ignore some negative comments because some people cannot continue paying their room bills, and when they get put out, they get ugly and nasty and they will write all bad things about the Homestead Suites at Norcross. Thank you all the employees at Homestead Suites at Norcross. I know you all care.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C noise. Front office is ajacent the front building and it also very quie...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Hawa Y

I appreciate you taking the time to write such an inspiring review. I'm so pleased to hear you say, “I am the Most Happy and safe Resident at Homestead Suites Hotel, at Peachtree Corners, in Norcross, Georgia.” and that my staff and I make your stay safe and secured. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawr...
#10 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross
Home Towne Studios - Chamblee
Rodeway Inn Norcross
Rodeway Inn Norcross
#20 of 38 in Norcross

Been to Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners? Share your experiences!