Great price, includes utilities, bi-weekly cleaning, cable, and wi-fi. Wonderful front desk crew (Benny and Lawanda are great) and maintenance. I've had a few tiny maintenance issues and maintenance came quickly and fixed it right away. Pretty well maintained property - they are always working on keeping it clean. Older rooms could use remodeling but still a great value.. Within five minutes of the hotel is a ton of restaurants,Publix grocery, and the Forum outdoor shopping center just to name a few businesses. Fantastic location, less than 5 minutes from I-85 and I-285.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plan on staying in Atlanta for a while? Look to Crossland Atlanta - Peachtree Corners for extended-stay accommodations just outside the city. Our 138 rooms are designed to make your long-term stay as comfortable as possible. During your stay, you'll have access to a variety of amenities, including on-site laundry facilities, free Wi-Fi, and more. Our hotel is even pet friendly so you never have to leave your beloved four-legged friends at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Atlanta Peachtree Corners - Norcross Hotel Norcross
- Extended Stay America Norcross