“Great value and location” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners

and 1 more site!
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Ranked #26 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
“Great value and location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. I was given a complimentary upgrade and the manager, Benny, was very resourceful. The double room was very spacious. Although the internet signal wasn't the strongest in my building, it did the job. Be sure to bring your own toiletries since this is like living in a real studio apartment.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Atlanta - Peachtree Corners. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Ocala, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed at this hotel in august 2012 for 27 days. I was suppose to be relocating to georgia and after staying here I relocated again to Florida. The rooms are nasty and I have pictures to proove it. When I got there after midnight my King smoking room was not available because it was dirty and had not been cleaned by housekeeping wich i was told were out sick (all of them??) yes all of them, OK so gave me room 109 a queen smoking crackhead room wich left one of us sleeping on the floor and was not accomadated for that not even offered an extra fold out bed and the person who slept on floor has 4 buldging disks ok so 2 days later after staying in this room that smelled of pee with my 6 yr old daughter also leaked when you take a shower onto the bedroom area carpet phone did not work was dead.. they move me now to a king non-smoking wich was not what I researved but could not do anything about it after blaze the supposed manager said they leave the king smoking for the people who actually live there (prostitues, pimps,drug dealers, crack heads ect ect...) ok so now im angry but really had no choice this or nothing really... 2 days later Blaze aksed me in the office to speak and offered to move me to another hotel and i denied because i was not going to pay extra to stay in a hotel with no kitchen so infront of the other supposed manager Benny he offered me 3 extra days with no charge if need be that didnt go thru because when i asked for 1 of the 3 days because i was leaving to florida they told me they do not remember the convo and had to pay the 56 dollars to stay the night ok so in the rooms u will find Dead roach found in utencile draw (picture to prove), Black Mold above the showers, police ativity all day every day, drug dealers in this hotel and the sister hotel next door studio plus, pimps and prostitutes, crack heads on public assistance, drunks, the lights outside do not go on when it gets pitch black but an hour after that they are on so in that hour with no lights stay the heck inside so you dont get mugged, shot, rapped ect... told by staff memeber that they tryed to shut this place down and i cant imagine why they didnt. could not get wifi from homestead so instead they had to give me the code for there sister company studio plus. was told they had 38 rooms dirty and no housekeeping cuz they were aall sick. gave us new matteresses and was not given sheets for a whole 6 days smh... the shower shakes and the pipes make terrible noise its scary lol always shutting off the water supply to fix leaking issuses, the lights go out every so offten in your room, the cable they have always goes offline, the rooms had dishes cups and silverware for only 2 people and this a room that hold up to 6 people was told they did not have extra stuff what is in the room is all they have. Never had towels or soap or toilet paper or trash bags because staff apparently would take it home was forced to spend extra money on all this stuff. Not safe for children and do not come alone bring people with you on this trip. It made me leave GA all together and go to Florida where I am much happier at the Howard Johnson wow what a diffrence. I love the HOJO never again will go to GA or book with Extended Stay Hotels... if there was a negative ten (-10) score rating possible that is what I would give this hotel. OOO and they will throw out your mail they threw out 3 checks that we were expecting and becareful of MS13 (the mexican gang) so beware i warned you....

Room Tip: None of the rooms are safe. Do not stay here especially with children. not a good area at all, no po...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Only1Flo
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Atlanta - Peachtree Corners. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

Norcross, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

I stayed here for 7 nights. The rooms were pretty clean but nothing to brag about. Its a lot of families with small children which is not that bad. If you get a room on the back side of the buildings it should be peaceful. On the main drive on the property is a lot of traffic. A lot of the tenants living there have been there for a while. A lot of hanging out and bar-be-ques. The staff treats everyone the same as if they are running a prison yard. The internet wi-fi is working sometimes and sometimes out for days. The hot water was also off for about 3 days. Mostly beware of the staff, they are not that friendly.

Room Tip: Choose a room close to the office if you need wi-fi. But the rooms on the backside of the buildings...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

I have spoken with my staff and reviewed the importance of being professional and polite with each and every guest, no matter how busy we may be. It is my sincere hope that apart from this unfortunate occurrence, the rest of your stay with us was satisfying.

I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel with any additional feedback. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

I stayed here several nights the first 2 weeks of Aug 2012. I stayed in two different rooms between each visit. Both rooms were very clean and fresh. The staff when checking in was VERY polite and helpful in directing me to local food, shopping, or anything else I needed. I travel A LOT and am always on the hunt for a reasonably priced room that offers some of the convenience of home. This place met that need and requirement. I had NO issue with bugs ANYWHERE, bedding and towels were always clean and fresh. I did find that the rates were cheaper online then their daily rate when calling. I looked online for an online coupon as well and used that also. In the end my 1 bdrm queen was $30 a night! Motel 6 down the road was $38 clean but none of the convenience of home, etc. On this stay I was w/out my family, however, I would have NO PROBLEM staying here with my kids (girls, 6 and 9 yrs)....with them I less tolerable of dirty, dated, worn hotels and would have no issue w/ having them stay here. I am returning to Atlanta in 2 weeks and have already booked my stay here again! No hotel or staff is perfect...nor can you possibly please everyone! But I appreciate they were friendly and MORE than exceeded my expectations for a "budget" hotel.

Room Tip: Look online for coupon codes. I received $10 off a night making my total just under $30 a night. Ca...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

This place need to close the doors... The service is terrible Ben [-] needs to look for a new line of work. They have bed bugs and dont care at all... You have to bring your sheets to the desk to change them and as you check in the blanket is dirty. And for them to switch it out you have to pay they over booked the rooms and canceled my room i had to call and fight to have a place to stay and then everything is just nasty they need to close the damn doors seriously.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why we work hard to provide our guests with the exceptional service they are due. As the number of housekeeping services depends on the length of a guest's stay, we have created a system for our staff to easily identify which guest room should receive housekeeping service each day. Clearly, our system failed during your stay.

Norcross, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

This was my first time at Homestead and it was sooo nice, i was only here for a week untill my new home was ready for me to move into. and it was a wonderful stay!! the staff: Benny, Lawanda, Reshard, and Blaise are there to greet you and they make sure your happy!! the best staff ive meet so far!! also the rooms are clean and you have everything you need except clothes to make your stay less of a hassle, no need to go buy anything. I would reccomend this hotel to everyone!! i had no dissappointments at all!! Thank You Homestead@ Peachtree Corners.
Tiasia Howard and LaChrisha Dyson #203

Room Tip: the king size is better for a longer stay!! you have more space!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

Soooo obviously if you make this place your actual residence you will get preferential treatment over those staying for only a night or two. When I checked everything was fine until I discovered I had checked into a makeshift apartment complex full of wild, bored teenagers out of school for the summer. It was a bit on the noisy side. I continued with the afternoon with no issues until later in the evening. I awoke from my nap to find the my car had been blocked into the parking space by a larger vehicle. I called the front office to kindly find the owner and ask them to move it. When she called back she said that the owner was outside claiming that I never showed up outside to move my car. I explained to her that I didn't understand why my car needed to be.moved , and she explained that he always parks here and wants the space. I was dumbfounded to hear her continue to answer my questions that the hotel did not have assigned parking spaces and that since he was a long time guest of the establishment that they would allow his car to stay the way it was if I didn't want to move. I had to call the office not once, but three times to make sure the car got moved! Oh and by the way, gwinnett county's finest had to come out and resolve my issue of being bullied into giving up a completely vacant parking space close to my room. It completely sucked and I definitely won't return! It's not worth it!

• Stayed June 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Atlanta - Peachtree Corners. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

It is my pleasure to provide an explanation regarding the issue you described. Every part of our hotel, from the in-room features, to the design of our guest corridors, to the personalized voicemail, is an integral part to creating a ""home away from home"" experience for our guests. Since we recognize that a quiet, relaxing environment is critical to this goal, we have several systems to ensure that noise from within or outside the hotel doesn't interfere with your stay. Although rare, there are instances where a guest may hear noises from the surrounding area. Whenever we are informed of such disturbances, our standard operating procedure is to promptly identify the source of that disturbance and resolve it. I take full responsibility that we were unable to resolve this situation to your satisfaction during your stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Home Towne Studios - Chamblee
Rodeway Inn Norcross
Rodeway Inn Norcross
#17 of 38 in Norcross

Been to Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners? Share your experiences!