“Who knew vegan food could be so tasty?”
Review of Loving Hut

Loving Hut
Ranked #15 of 336 Restaurants in Norcross
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Driven by this place many times and always wondered what kind of place it was.
Since I am not a vegetarian, I am more interested in healthy, different food than how strictly the place adheres to vegetarian standards.
My son and I were not disappointed by the delicious food. Very fresh green salad. Scrumptious chow mein. Don't know what the cooks do to make the food taste so good while it has to be vegan, but they are skillful cooks. My son also liked his meal!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We love the Loving Hut because whenver we eat there we feel happy. The place is run by a spiritual organization who have a lot of love and devotion, and I think this gets reflected into the food. The food is good - lots of different choices. A lot of it is soy/gluten based but they do have a few things on the menu that aren't soy/gluten based. They are very good about substituting stuff or eliminating other stuff from the usual preparation. The people that run this place are very kind and loving - hence the name "Loving Hut".

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I discovered Loving Hut, when I attempted to become Vegan for 2 months and I've been several occasions.

The good:
- A decent location (in Norcross, not Atlanta) with an outside patio to enjoy the fresh air
- A great variety of food options and wonderful home made desserts. I especially like the coconut cake.
-You can visit quite a few times before you run out of menu options because they have great variety.
- They are very in-tune with the impacts of healthy living and global impacts of eating meat.
- Can be very pricey, but spend on your health now, so you'll spend less later.

The bad:
- Can be very pricey, but spend on your health now, so you'll spend less later.
- If you're in a hurry, order your food at least 20 minutes in advance
- If you'd prefer non-tofu meat substitute's, you're limited
- If you want excellent service with a smile, sometimes you'll get it, sometimes you won't.
- The owners seem to be affiliated with some "cult-like" Asian religion out of Cali. It's evident by their paraphernalia and videos playing on the TV's in the back room. They don't push any of their material or beliefs on you.

My favorite meal at the LH is the burger. My only issue is that it seems like they use white flour bun. But, I should ask, and not assume.

Would I go back, yes, and yes. Instead of fast food, I'd prefer to supply my body with healthier alternatives.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I've eaten in the Loving Hut in Naples, FL, a couple of times, so when my husband and I were looking for a vegan option in Atlanta, we were happy to find a Loving Hut in Norcross, GA. I hadn't realized this is a chain, and maybe they haven't either, because the menus are quite different from each other. BUT, the food is delicious at both locations--good enough that meat-eaters can happily enjoy it as well. In fact, most of my friends in Naples who eat there are not vegans, but enjoy the food so much that they love this restaurant. I wish they offered the BBQ Spring Noodles in Naples, because it was delicious in Norcross. A real winner! The service in Georgia was a little lackadaisical, and the entire time we were there an infomercial about some new age book was running in the background on the TVs that were all around the room, which made an otherwise pleasant atmosphere less than appealing, but the food was quite good. They also offer refrigerated and frozen food you can buy to take home as well as a variety of vegan snacks. All in all, this is a pleasant spot with some fringe issues. It is the food that elevates it from average to very good.

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

Love this place. They have a Saturday buffet once a month. Vegan people should try this place. Foods are mostly Asian taste.