“Great Food, Poor Service!”

Mojito's Cuban American Bistro
Ranked #2 of 327 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish, Cuban, Caribbean
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Poor Service!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have eaten at Mojitos a few times. The first two times I went the food and service were GREAT...however the last couple times I have been in the hostess has been rude, and the service has been slow. I tried going for lunch today and had to wait fifteen minutes before anyone realized that I had not been helped and even after that had to wait another ten minutes before I decided to just get up and leave. The mojitos are the best I have had in the city, the empanadas and palomilla steak are amazing...but this place needs to step up its service!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank gotsamstreet

North East Pennsylvania
“Great choice!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Visiting Norcross for the first time. Very nice downtown area, which is where Mojito's is located. Atmosphere is very nice but the staff and the food is what sets this restaurant apart from others. Our server, Ricardo, I believe, was very knowledgable with regards to the menu. He suggested side dishes that were away from the norm and complimented the sandwiches that we selected. Plantains were delicious and fresh veggies were nicely prepared, and a much better choice than the standard French fries. The Cuba and the Elana Ruth were fabulous sandwich selections...they are both "must haves".

Marietta, Georgia
“felt right at home”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Being married to a Cuban American Peter Pan, I was invited to join her to dine with a group of local Peter Pan friends that we met for the first time. What a charming, comfortable place to meet and eat. Great service and wonderful food (I had the spicy Oxtail plate)....at a very reasonable price. I'm looking forward to my next visit there.

• Visited March 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“A Nice Surprise”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We were on the way to the mountains and spent the night in town. Being from Tampa we are very familiar with Spanish food and both of us have Latin parents. We were very pleasantly surprised to find this restaurant for a very affordable and enjoyable lunch. We only wished we could have come back in the evening for drinks, music, and dancing.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank jvs_tampa
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Beats and Great Eats”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on Friday to grab a quick dinner. Recommend the Mojitos sampler to start and the Ox Tail dish.

Great beats from the Norcross Sound Machine on the stage. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

1 Thank mjackson9548