See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Really enjoyed my stay here! Staff is awesome and funny. Pet friendly with no extra fees or anything. The property was clean compared to others that allow pets. Bed was very comfortable and I was able to sleep throughout the night without any disturabances. Their vending machine selection is plentiful if you don’t want to walk to the Waffle House or Burger King next door or drive a couple mins to any of the unique the restaurants that are all close by. Chattahoochee River Nation Park off Medlock Bridge is only 7 minutes away! A park I recommend anyone staying to at least go and check out. All in all this hotel’s location is convenient and for the price I’ll definiently be coming back here.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Mia B
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear Mia, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent staff and pet friendly policies. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

The rooms here are great, and larger than you'd expect. Very clean and quiet, with nice wood laminate floors, very comfortable beds, a mini fridge and microwave. Very nice. The staff are very courteous, friendly and helpful. There are two elevators, and large luggage carts to make getting your luggage in and out a breeze. It's also in a great location, not far from the highway, close to restaurants and one mile from Target. They also have free Wi-Fi. As a frequent traveller, I highly recommend this Motel 6 to anyone in need of lodging in Norcross.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank dlb80123
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this Motel 6 regularly since 2015. It is approx 1 mile from Pinckneyville Park and Dog Park. My dogs get exercise and socializing in a huge (acres), fenced in grassy and wooded area. This Located in Peachtree Corners, it's a quick drive to Buckhead and Midtown from here.

The rooms are renovated (no carpet. Granite in bathroom) come with a flatscreen TV, Cable (including HBO) and WIFI. Rajvi, BK, Barbara (and others) clean the rooms and bring towels in the mornings. They are pleasant and courteous.

This hotel is owned by the Patels. Victor Patel walks the grounds around the hotel in the evenings. Front Desk staff - Vipel, Nikita, Monav, Ron, Sam and Teak - are courteous and helpful. A Security Patrol, Ron, lives onsite. All of them go above and beyond. It is a safe environment and I regularly see children here.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank John David H
Reviewed July 28, 2017

I have stayed at this motel several times, and every single time they take great care of me. The manager is awesome, and so is housekeeping. I highly recommend this motel. If you want to clean service, and people who care about your stay, then come here.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank Cole F
Reviewed July 24, 2017

Nice and clean and quiet. It was great for having my dog in tow. Nothing fancy, but a good price and good service--and comfy beds! It was also decently close to everything in the city without being right in the thick of the traffic.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends