“Neighborhood Tavern”

Tavern at Medlock
Ranked #106 of 327 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Thibodaux, Louisiana
“Neighborhood Tavern”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

It was great to watch sports and food was a typical sports bar menu with the the same bar consistency. Good hang out place, nothing more

Panama City Beach, Florida
“Bad Food...Worst Service...BEWARE!!!!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

So I had a Scoutmob coupon for this place and I decided to check it out! Big Mistake! When we got there we stood around at the front door for about 10 mins before someone decided to tell us we can just sit anywhere we wanted (even though the employees saw us as soon as we entered). Then when we sat down we waited another 30 mins before our waitress came and took our order. I had previously saw our waitress standing around talking with another employee before she approached our table. Then I ordered the faijtas and it was the worst thing I have ever tasted. It was bland and disgusting. I also ordered the brownie thinking that you can't mess up dessert and it was even worst! I did like the spinach dip tho. At the end of the day, I just wish I hadn't wasted my money, even with the coupon. Also it reeked of cigarette smoke!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank ASTAR25
Atlanta, Georgia
“OK”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

We had a coupon to eat at Tavern at Medlock. The inside smelled like a dive bar, cigarette smoke still lingering in the air and two out of the three ladies bathrooms were disgusting. The outside patio however was spacious, our waitress was very friendly and did a great job! Food was so-so...we ordered the fish-n-chips & the fish tacos. Nothing special. Had Fat Tire & Sweetwater 420 on draft which was a plus for us. Probably won't go back here again.....

• Visited February 2012
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Well Kept Secret”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

This place is a well kept secret! The food was excellent and the waitress gave just the right amount of service. I had their special, a huge ribeye steak that tasted as if the cook had gone outside to cook it on the grill. It was only $15.99. My husband had the fish & chips! He is really fussy about his fish, and he love theirs.

• Visited February 2012
“Neighborhood standby if you overlook terrible service.”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

If you live in close proximity this is a good place to grab a beer and watch sports. This is primarily why my husband and i continue to go. Waitresses are pre occupied with texting, talking and taking shots with regulars. Food improved just over a year ago with new menu but seems to have gone downhill and is inconsistent.
There arent many nightspots in the area, a good cleaning, consistent food, imlroved customer service and some entertainment (weekend band and/or dj) would be a welcomed addition to the neighborhood.