I spent a night on business trip in Hotel Jelai Temerloh recently.
Here are some comments;
- Good, in the middle of Temerloh town with busy streets. Bad in the sense it is very noisy at night and day.I can't sleep well even with ear plugs
- No hotel parking, need to buy coupons to park car infront or nearby the hotel
- I find it quite pricy with RM108 for family room. RM88 for twin room.
> Finishing in the room is very very basic, old CRT TV, reception is bad.
> Paint work in the room is lausy, with water leakage stain at the corner as well
> Toilet is in good condition, but water pressure is low
- Room with mouldy smell, but ok after air it ..
> spotted rouches ard the wall
> Bedsheets with yellowish stain
> luckily no funny odour with pillow and bedsheet
> only provided with Nasi lemak and bread with Marjerin and Jam. Planta was filled with bread crumbs and jam...yak :( dun bother to make any toast at all.
> coffee is totally flopped..very very watery..better drink water..
> milk is totally out..once u poured into your drink..it "curled"..spoilted articifial milk...
Sigh... well, it is a simple hotel to stay on if you don't have much choice.
Hotel Jelai..please buckle up and improve it.
Sorry, i din take any picture. hope my comments will help!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Jelai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.